What's new

your favorite car-care products (1 Viewer)

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I know that some of you have already placed your orders, but for those that haven't yet, find a local Zaino distributor to place your order with. You'll get it much faster and the prices are the same. Call the number on the Zaino site and they'll give you a number for a local distributor. If anyone in the SF Bay Area needs a local distributor, I can hook you up with a guy in San Jose.

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
i still cant get through to cust service and my email went unanswered (sent yesterday)

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Give 'em a little more time to respond Chuck. Sal is a busy guy. He's always answered me within a reasonable amount of time...

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Elizabeth - To remove water spots, I've always been told to use a mixture of 50% white vinegar and 50% water. I've never had any water spots on my car to try it but I'm told that it works well.
Thanks, Tim! :)

Well, the local Zaino distributor was out of town last week, so I had to do my regular wax routine this weekend. Just couldn't let it go any longer without doing something. The car is so beautiful after a fresh waxing. :) I HATE washing the car because I feel I have to hurry up before water spots form. However, I REALLY find the waxing process therapeutic -- just turn up my classic rock and blank my mind.

Anyway, it'll be a while until I get to the Zaino since I just did this waxing.

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Thought I would bring this thread back to life after seeing the results of this fantastic product 1st hand. Thanks to all of you who recommended Zaino, it is as good as you all said. I'll try to post a pic here to show you all what Zaino did for me. :D BTW, how do you post a pic here?
Phil

Cary_H

Second Unit
I am carless and hope to remain that way 'til the end. When I parted ways with my last car after 7 years and 200K kms it was just short of showroom condition.
My additions to all the prior suggestions will be "no-brainers" to some folks here, but I'll throw them out anyway.

I went back to using only soaps made for washing cars,....and ones that were wax free. Wax on your glasswork is a bitch on night vision.
Nothing beats a retired toothbrush for removing wayward polish from small nooks and crannies.
Your glass streaking problems will be a thing of the past if you use, yup....newspaper.
And never let a car dealership's wash jockey touch your car when it's in for service. Nothing puts scratches in the finish of your pride and joy like a uninterested kid on minimum wage and his gritty bucket of dead wash water.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Thought I would bring this thread back to life after seeing the results of this fantastic product 1st hand. Thanks to all of you who recommended Zaino, it is as good as you all said. I'll try to post a pic here to show you all what Zaino did for me. BTW, how do you post a pic here?
Glad to hear that you're as thrilled with Zaino as the rest of us are. :emoji_thumbsup: I was thinking about this thread last week and wondering if the "new" Zaino users had put it on their cars yet. Maybe Elizabeth will chime in and let us know how it worked for her.

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
Well, I clay barred my GT Cruiser, put down two layers of Z5 and a layer of Z2 the first weekend, followed by a second layer of Z2 two weekends later. Then it was a trip down to Niagara for CTF3. Thank god for Z6!

Noticed that I did miss some stuff on the first clay bar, and will be doing a strip down and re-barring sometime in July. Considering it was my first time, I was impressed with the results. I now know to try and take even MORE time with the process.

The tire/exterior trim conditioner from Zainos does wonders, BTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks