What's new

You know Alf is starting to come back when.. (1 Viewer)

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
New animated series from Bill Cosby and Kelsey Grammer are part of Nick at Nite and TV Land’s first-ever slate of original shows and specials. The development slate, which also includes new programming from Henry Winkler, Peter Bonerz, David Steinberg and several others, could be seen on both networks as early as 2004. The originals will serve as a complement to Nick at Nite and TV Land's successful acquired programming.

. . .

Alf, TV's popular alien makes his triumphant return to primetime - this time as host of a television talk show who interviews celebrity guests, in ALF’S HIT TALK SHOW for Nick at Night.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Alf, TV's popular alien makes his triumphant return to primetime - this time as host of a television talk show who interviews celebrity guests, in ALF’S
HIT TALK SHOW for Nick at Night.
I will so totally watch this.

I never had any of these puppets or knew they existed until now, and I want one...we didn't have a Burger King where I live until well after ALF was off the air.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Don't laugh, but I still have my Alf doll from the mid 1980's, and I have him situated on top of my subwoofer.
Mine's sitting on top of my computer desk, with Heckel and Jeckel on his lap. I lost the voice box, though, several years ago.

I'd love to get season sets of this show, I never got to see how it concluded. And an ALF talk show would be hilarious! If Jiminy Glick can make it (a great show when they focus on interviews), so could Alf!

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I still have my full (and furry) Alf mask from Halloween back in 89 I think it was. That was the best costume ever! :D

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I'd love to get season sets of this show, I never got to see how it concluded.
The series ended with an unresolved cliffhanger. Later they had a tv movie called Project ALF which wasn't very good. (The Tanner family wasn't even in it.)

I'd also like to see season sets. I don't have cable so I won't get to see the talk show, though.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Remember Alf! He's back, in POG form...

Jeff, I remember the cliffhanger, where Rohda... Rhonda... came to earth, and I never saw the ending. I'm assuming the lights he saw were then the lights of the military coming down on him, thus setting up Project Alf, which I remember fondly?

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Jeff, I remember the cliffhanger, where Rohda... Rhonda... came to earth, and I never saw the ending. I'm assuming the lights he saw were then the lights of the military coming down on him, thus setting up Project Alf, which I remember fondly?
That's what I remember too. It said "to be continued", but the second part of that episode was never made. According to IMDB the series ended in 1990, and Project ALF aired in 1996.

Glad you liked Project ALF. I was disappointed with it.

I just noticed that IMDB finally has a listing for ALF: The Animated Series. I submitted info for it over a year ago. But I can tell that their listing is not based on what I submitted.

My submission included (among other things) a list of the cast (which I got from tvtome). The only info that the IMDB entry contains now is that Paul Fusco played ALF, and that "ALF: The Animated Series" is also known as "ALF: The Animated Series". :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks