What's new

You know Alf is starting to come back when.. (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
You see a bunch of stuffed Alf toys sitting on a Seaside Heights Boardwalk Chance wheel. Alf seems to be a bing thing this summer, as do the Muppet stuffs...

Now, why can't we get a live Alf Talk show like was originally planned as his big comeback?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Don't laugh, but I still have my Alf doll from the mid 1980's, and I have him situated on top of my subwoofer.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Sometimes I get bored and give Alf different hairstyles. My favorite is still the Wolverine hairstyle (a part in the middle with 2 sharp tuffs of hair in a V configuration).

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I don't recall ever having an Alf record. If I got a couple with my hand puppets, I no longer have them.
Yes, they came with the Burger King puppets. The baseball puppet came with "Take me Alf to the Ballgame", "Melmac Rock" with the rocker, "Cookin' With Alf" with the chef puppet, and I don't remember the name of the record that the surfer puppet came with.

The records were made out of cardboard, and you had to put a coin on them to make them lay flat.

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
I also have two Burger King Alf puppets but I don't have the records nor do I recall them coming with one.

Leroy

Second Unit
I still have a Burger King Alf (I think it was the guitar playing one, but I turned him into Marine Corps Alf as i was in the delyaed entry program at the time).

I still have the record, Melmac Rock, and it still works. I found it a couple of weeks ago tucked inside my The Wall LP jacket.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
If they were very inexpensive, I might pick up the first season and see if I still liked it. I'd go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks