What's new

Yamaha RX-V2400 or Denon AVR-3803 (1 Viewer)

Yeoh Wee Nam

Auditioning
Any advise which receiver Yamaha RX-V2400 or Denon AVR-3803 a better choice for both music and home theatre? Thanks.

Evan M.

Supporting Actor
Normaly it drives me crazy when people say this but do a search. This topic has been beaten to death. In a nutshell, they are both excellent receivers. I prefer Yammie but Denon is an excellent receiver. Both will do music and movies very well. A lot of people prefer Ymmaha for movies while a lot prefer Denon for music. I thought the Yammie sounded more dynamic for both as Denon is a "warmer" receiver which I do not prefer but a lot of people do. Go listen to them and see which you like. If you do the search you will see it is pretty much split down the middle.

Mike Veroukis

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael
Yeah, what Even said!

I will say this though, they are both top notch receivers with a high level of quality control. I can't see anyone being unhappy with either receiver. The final decision will always come down to which one you prefer in terms of sound and convinience.

- Mike

John S

Senior HTF Member
The amps sound siginficantly different in the two units, only you can decide which you think sounds best.

I love the way Denon amps sound myself.

Good luck with your purchase!!

Evan M.

Supporting Actor
Did you audition both of them side by side? If so did you why the Denon? I am just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks