What's new

Yamaha recivers? (1 Viewer)

Lyden

Stunt Coordinator
do any onf you know if the yamaha recivers are any good ? i need something that has good clear sound i listen to alot of instramental music i like to hear the depth of each instrament thank you for any advice

mark rush

Stunt Coordinator
Well its like anything today, you get what you pay for, I have a Yamaha rx-v1 and really like the power and sound of this unit, there are other brands out there that are just as good, and one or two that are better, let your ears be the judge
Mark

KyleRoussel

Stunt Coordinator
I briefly owned the HTR-5560 and loved it for the time that I had it. The only reason I returned it was because I got a sick deal on an HK-320.

Patrick TX

Stunt Coordinator
Ditto on the RX-V1! The detail is unreal! It is my favorite receiver of all time. Do buy an RAV2000 remote though. Will you be using it for Home Theater duties as well? If NOT, then for 2 channel ONLY there are other choices too. What speakers do you have, or plan on getting?

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Another thumbs up for the Yammie RX-V1. This receiver is the 4th Yamaha I've owned in the past few years. Plenty of power and crystal clear.

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
Yamaha receivers are one of the best in its class, but if you are looking to get pure musical perfection/reproduction, you need to look at seperates. They can't be beat, however they will cost you $$$.

Lyden

Stunt Coordinator
i love yamaha but the good recivers they sell i cannot afford :frowning: i wil be useing it for HT but mostly Stereo i have a pair of KLH M365's and pair of Sony SS-U610's
my rear chanel speakers are a really old pair of 3D Acustics 1inch silk dome tweeters :) i dont have a center chanel speaker yet

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks