What's new

XBOX: DDR Ultramix (1 Viewer)

Miles_W

Second Unit
It came with the Mat, but I am still looking for a ps2 to xbox convertor so I can play multiplayer :)

Miles

Michael Pakula

Second Unit
The EB at Eaton Center in Toronto also has it. I think the whole cancelled thing was just a false over hyped rumor like the Big Halo Announcement recently sopposedly being an online upgrade and it just turned out to be just a price cut. The game probally just got delayed a week that's all. I cant wait to pick it up next week now.

-Mike

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
Here's the deal.

Not a whole lot made it into Canada in the first shipment; in many EBs, I'm told, it was enough to cover pre-orders. More probably trickled in this week, and will continue to trickle in.

The first songpack that's available for download isn't available to Canadian subscribers of Live. Most likely for licensing reasons. Which sucks. This is, however, clearly stated on xbox.com.

It remains to be seen if future songpacks will or will not be available in Canada.

DDR Ultramix standalone (i.e. without the pad bundled) comes out on Dec 3.

Me, I ordered it from ebgames.com on Monday, and it was delivered to my doorstep, here in Canada, Wedensday morning.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the info...DDR is the gateway drug for meeting hot DDR-playing chicks!

Oops that's not PC...I meant to say "reasonably attractive DDR-playing peoples of the gender opposite mine".

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Well, I checked the EB store at Chinook mall: No DDR Ultramix for me. :frowning: However, they did say they had some in to fill pre-orders. I'll have to pre-order one next time I remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks