What's new

XBOX - Buffy MultiPlayer?? (1 Viewer)

Tyler DJW

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tyler
I got ahold of Buffy a couple days ago and I've seen mention of a multiplayer component, but it's not on the packaging or part of the game from what I can tell. Does anyone know what the story is on Buffy Multiplayer? I have cheat codes for it, but it doesn't seem to exist.

Thanks for the help...

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
It's the Arena code, up to 4 player

Y Y White-Black Black Y-Y Y Y-Y White Black

While in the "Extras" menu

Tyler DJW

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tyler
How on earth are you supposed to know that? Very strange.
Thanks alot though, I'm looking forward to it!:)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
It was never intended as a full-on feature, it was a debug mode for the fighting engine that they left in because it'd be fun for the fans

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
It's not really a "true multiplayer" game - it's just that other people can take control of the other players. As a single player challenge, I thought it was really cool though.

-Dave

Barry Woodward

Second Unit
Apparently there's a way for other players to play in the single player game by controlling enemy characters.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
That's done through the arena code as well. From GameFaqs:
First use the code to get Arena Mode. Then go into any of the Arena's. Quit out of the Arena, then Load up your game. When you approach a character in the game, press the start button on a second controller(Will only activate the character if they are ideal). To scroll through several characters that are on the screen, keep pressing the start Button. To deactivate the character, press the back Button

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi0010
Recent bookmarks