What's new

X-box game freezed, problem? (1 Viewer)

Andrew P

Second Unit
I rented a copy of Project Gotham Racing and it froze on me last night. I have plaed many hours with the unit and this was the first issue, but im still nervous. Has anyone else ever experienced a freezing problem with any of their games?

Andy

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Played through ALL of Halo, logged many hours with other games, no problems.

Mike

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
I am guessing that the disc was dirty.

I wonder how many little kids getting Xbox'es and GC's are going to damaging the fragile DVD media? I think that is going to be a big issue for the new consoles.

Jeff Peake

Andrew P

Second Unit
I was thinking it was probably because it was a rental. I was real nervous though when I played Oddworld last night for the first time (after PGR) when you are walking through the 'help' level. There was a pause after a tip was given and I could not hit the 'A' button, but this happened for each tip that was given (if that makes any sense). You have to play the game to understand what im talking about.

Andy

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
Andrew,

that pause you talk about in Oddworld was also present when I played Oddworld at a Xbox kiosk. So, I guess they all do it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks