What's new

WTT: MY ANTHEM AVM 20 FOR YOUR PS3 (1 Viewer)

Michael_V

Second Unit
***************SOLD*****************

Boutique pre/pro. Retail is $3K. Silver. Excellent condition. Version 1.12.

Or ...

Denon's flagship DVD-5900. Retail is $2K. Also excellent.

PS3 must also be in excellent condition and come with all cables, cords, and controller. Remote +/- component cable would be a plus!

Sorry, do not have original boxes but will ship double boxed and insured.

Thanks for looking!

Michael_V

Second Unit
Or ... if this is too specific ... I can cut out the middleman and sell either piece for $700 and buy my own PS3!

Email if interested!

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
What does it take to upgrade the Anthem AVM-20 to version 2.xx (or whatever the current version is) ?

Michael_V

Second Unit
From their website:

- - - - - - - - - -

COST & PROCEDURE FOR UPGRADING THE AVM 20 to v2.xx

The AVM 20 is designed to be hardware and software upgradeable. This means that all AVM 20's can be upgraded to the new v2.1x Feature Set.

Although the v2.1x software is free, it requires the memory and processing power available in our 56367 DSP Board. Our 56367 DSP Board and installation has a FMV of $300 US ($450 CDN). The v2.1x software is free.

This installation can be performed by Authorized Anthem™ Dealers with qualified service personnel. Contact your Authorized Anthem™ Dealer for more information.

- - - - - - - - -

This chart shows the differences between v1 and v2 in great detail: AVM20 Page 1

Reading that chart very nearly changed my mind about selling it (!), but I already ordered its replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks