What's new

WTB: Wii... (1 Viewer)

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
I've been trying to get a hod of one for past 2 months with no luck around this area. I am hoping a kind soul can get me one if they happen to spot one on the shelves. I'll pay for taxes and shipping of course. It was supposed to be a Xmas gift for my son and now his birthday approaches.....

Travis

Second Unit
PM me. There have been a few available in my area and I wouldn't mind helping out a fellow HT guy.

Adam Bluhm

Supporting Actor
Did you get one yet? I poked into Walmart this past Sunday and saw a guy with one in a bag. I was near the electronics checkout and overheard the lady answer a phone call and say, "Sorry, we just sold the last one.. Yeah, I should have kept the Wii and sold it myself."

Anyway... still no stock around here in northeast PA.

Matt Weldy

Second Unit
I have one I have not opened yet. I am going to play my brothers this week sometime. Unless I decide I got to have it I will probably sell it. PM me with want you want to pay and where you live and we can work out a price. Dont worry I am not trying to make money.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks