What's new

WTB: MyHD tuner card (1 Viewer)

DanielGM

Stunt Coordinator
I'm looking for an HDTV tuner card, I would prefer one of the MyHD cards, either the mdp-100 or 120 is fine. I would also be interested if someone wanted to give me a deal on something else though (dvico?). Finally, I may also be interested if you have the DVI daughtercard or a small indoor antenna that you would want to sell.

I need to get this up and running before the olympics start so please contact me if you have a card for sale!

Thanks, Dan

Jeffrey S

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Daniel. I have a MDP-120 that I am not using. I think I have the remote and all the original stuff. It works great. The tuner is really good.

Around $200 shipped if you are interetsed. We can discuss it and nail down a price once I make sure I have the remote and I do a little research on the current price. Email me at streitz @ avalon.net if you want to discuss it.

DanielGM

Stunt Coordinator
as Jeff implied I have purchased his card, so anyone may feel free to contact Matt if they are interested in his card

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks