What's new
World Wide Stereo

WTB: MP3 player (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Anthony GT

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Creative Nomad Jukebox, the 6GB model. I've got all the original packaging, manual, etc. It works fine and comes with 2 sets of rechargable batteries.

I'd like to get about $110 for it.

PM if you're interested.

Anthony

Jordan Raup

Stunt Coordinator
I'm interested in this deal. My birthday is coming up July 8th so i should be getting alot of money from my friends and family which i can use to buy an mp3 player.

Jordan Raup

Stunt Coordinator
This is the exact kind of MP3 player I've been looking for. I'm really interestesd in this deal. Im also open to trading some of my DVD's + money. You can look at my collection. In my sig.

Anthony GT

Stunt Coordinator
Jordan,

I already have most the DVDs in your sig so I'd rather go with an all-cash transaction. You can send me a check, money order, cashier's check or Paypal payment. Let me know.

Anthony

Jordan Raup

Stunt Coordinator
I'll do cash, but I have to wait until I get my money on July 8th or maybe a little before that. I have a couple of questions:

1. Are there any songs that are already loaded into?
2. Does it come with the AC adapter?
3. How long is the battery life for the batteries that it comes with?
4. Is there a backlight on the LCD screen?
5. Do you hookup with a usb cord?
6. Is the software to hook it up come with it?

Anthony GT

Stunt Coordinator
Jordan,

Just wanted to update you. I saw your additional questions and I'll answer them all shortly. Things have gotten very hectic at work so I may not reply until this weekend.

Anthony

Jordan Raup

Stunt Coordinator
That's fine because I probably won't get my money until early July, But i defintely want to buy this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks