What's new

WTB: LDs (Indiana Jones, Schindler's List, some anime) (1 Viewer)

Jay Sylvester

Supporting Actor
Looking for the following laserdiscs in excellent condition (widescreen versions only except for those that aren't available in widescreen):
- Schindler's List (DTS version, paying top dollar)
- Transformers: The Movie (original 80's release with full-color jacket, not the Pioneer import re-release)
- Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition *found it*
- Raiders of the Lost Ark *found it*
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom *found it*
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade *found it*
- Akira Criterion Collection *found it*
Payment via PayPal or money order, your choice.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Jay: I have a very good conditon Raiders of the Lost Ark, WS, with a bit of wear on the top and bottom and four little round blemishes on the bottom, like something had dried there (these aren't very big and, really, aren't very much), no creases or splits, sharp corners ($35), an Indiana Jones and Last Crusade that's only fair with much more wear - both gatefolds have worn through on the bottom right and are creased there too - ringwear - I give it a 6.5 out of 10 ($20), and a Criterion Akira 3-disc, all-CAV (gotta watch it - there's a 2-disc also) in excellent shape with the only flaws being very slight bit of damage on the top and bottom where the discs have tried to wear through (not successfully) and a very small corner ding at the top right, otherwise excellent ($40). This one has all the supplements.
I can send photos if you'd like.
If interested, e-mail Alan Halvorson.

Jay Sylvester

Supporting Actor
Thanks to Alan and Wayne for helping me with some of those titles.

Also, a bump to the top because of the addition of the Star Wars SE trilogy to the list.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Okay, Jay, once more into the breach. I have a brand new sealed Star Wars SE box set. It's flawless; there isn't even a tear in the shrinkwrap. Unfortunately, since I am an active Ebayer, I tend to ask Ebay prices. New Star Wars SE box sets (very rare) typically go for $175, so that's what I'm asking, but I will included insured media rate shipping.
My e-mail is Alan Halvorson, if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks