What's new

WTB: HDTV Receiver/Decoder (1 Viewer)

Grady Hollums

Second Unit
Real Name
D.G. Hollums
I plan on buying a DirecTV HDTV Decoder/Receiver sometime in November or December. If you were thinking of selling or upgrading yours please let me know. Because I am very interested! Thank you!

Mike_Morgan

Stunt Coordinator
Grady,

I have a Samsung SIT-T165 HDTV receiver that I want to get rid of. I'll ship it to you for $400. I can accept PayPal. Email me with any questions, or to work out details. Thanks.

Mike
[email protected]

Grady Hollums

Second Unit
Real Name
D.G. Hollums
Well Nathan I decided that I am looking for a DirecTV receiver/Decoder, so be sure to contact Mike.

OK, anyone else out there that would like to help me give them some money for a good receiver/decoder? ;)

Bob Jr.

Stunt Coordinator
Grady, I've got a Toshiba DTS 3000 direct TV Tuner that I only use for OTA reception. Are you interested? Bob

Grady Hollums

Second Unit
Real Name
D.G. Hollums
Bob:

Thank you but I just found someone that will sell me a new Zenith 520 for only $450! I think I will go with him, so I guess the search is over, but I am sure that if you put out a post in this topic you will no doubt get some bites. I hope that this is OK, I just finalized the deal today!

I am no longer in the need for a receiver/decoder, thank you all for your interest and care to help me out! I can not express my appreciation! Take care!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks