What's new

WTB: Boston Acoustics VR-12 (1 Viewer)

Geoff S

Stunt Coordinator
I'm looking for this center channel speaker that was discontinued a few years back, the Boston Acoustics VR-12:

I almost had this speaker but the store that had one left sold it out from under us before another HTF member who lived near it could get it and send it to me.
I'll make a starting offer of $200 for this speaker, plus I'll pay the shipping which should be around the $25 area for an item of this size and weight on UPS Ground. I can pay via personal check, or Money Order.
Owners of the VR-12 please consider selling it to me if you're planning to upgrade. If it takes too long before I get a response with a few bumps (say 4 weeks from now) I'll cancel my offer and just stick with my good ole' VR-10, cause my patience on trying to find this piece is wearing thin. Yeah, it's one of those kinds of days :) .

Geoff S

Stunt Coordinator
Offer has been withdrawn.

A friend of mine just won a VR-12 for me off of Ebay for $245, which is a lot less than I was originally offering (which was $300, then sent to $200 as new starting offer). And with a $40 speedy and insured shipment for a speaker in mint condition it is a good deal.

Thanks for reading. This thread can be closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks