What's new

WTB: Boston Acoustics CRC Center Channel (1 Viewer)

RobCar

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone got one in good shape? I don't feel like paying full retail. Thx,

Jon Gum

Stunt Coordinator
I have two Boston Acoustics center channels speakers I am looking to sell. Your timing is perfect as I just finalized my upgrade over Christmas. I was thinking about getting rid of my stiff before the upgrade, but decided to wait. Good thing, because it took a while!

I have a CR2 center channel speaker - which is the previous version of the CRC. The same drivers (4-1/2" active passive), but it has a .75" tweeter instead of a 1". New retail was $200 - I am looking to sell for $70 plus shipping (about $10)

I also have a CenterStat 7 center channel speaker. This has bigger active/passive drivers at 5-1/4" each and a 1" dome tweeter. New was $300 - I am looking to sell for $120 plus shipping (about $12).

These have made a great front and rear center surround package for me. They are both in good shape. The CenterStat 7 has a few more scratches on the bottom of the housing due to being moved around a little more.

Send me an e-mail to let me know your interest.

Thanks,

Jon

RobCar

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Jon,
I might be interested in that CR2. I was hoping for the CRC, but I might make do w/ the CR2. Let me do a bit of research about compatibility and get back to you tomorrow.

Rob

RobCar

Stunt Coordinator
I'll let Mr. Robinson go for it. I'm going to hold out for the CRC. Thanks Jon! (and John)

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks