WTB: Boston Acoustics CRC Center Channel

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by RobCar, Jan 9, 2003.

1. RobCar

RobCar Stunt Coordinator

Anyone got one in good shape? I don't feel like paying full retail. Thx,

2. Jon Gum

Jon Gum Stunt Coordinator

I have two Boston Acoustics center channels speakers I am looking to sell. Your timing is perfect as I just finalized my upgrade over Christmas. I was thinking about getting rid of my stiff before the upgrade, but decided to wait. Good thing, because it took a while!

I have a CR2 center channel speaker - which is the previous version of the CRC. The same drivers (4-1/2" active passive), but it has a .75" tweeter instead of a 1". New retail was $200 - I am looking to sell for $70 plus shipping (about $10)

I also have a CenterStat 7 center channel speaker. This has bigger active/passive drivers at 5-1/4" each and a 1" dome tweeter. New was $300 - I am looking to sell for $120 plus shipping (about $12).

These have made a great front and rear center surround package for me. They are both in good shape. The CenterStat 7 has a few more scratches on the bottom of the housing due to being moved around a little more.

Send me an e-mail to let me know your interest.

Thanks,

Jon

3. RobCar

RobCar Stunt Coordinator

Hi Jon,
    I might be interested in that CR2. I was hoping for the CRC, but I might make do w/ the CR2. Let me do a bit of research about compatibility and get back to you tomorrow.

Rob

4. John_Robinson

If RobCar doesn't bite, I'm interested! Reply here or drop me a line at [email protected]

5. RobCar

RobCar Stunt Coordinator

I'll let Mr. Robinson go for it. I'm going to hold out for the CRC. Thanks Jon! (and John)

Rob