What's new

WOW, I have my first EVER world exclusive news of a 2002 movie coming to DVD by Xmas! (1 Viewer)

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
A bit childish, I know, making you click on the thread before you see which movie but I've never had a scoop like this before ANY of the DVD news sites, as far as I know.
Not much of a hit in the USA but it made no.3 in the box office charts when it was released in the UK.
DOG SOLDIERS IS COMING TO REG 1 DVD ON NOV 12TH

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
I didn't watch all of it on Sci-Fi Channel earlier this year due to all the editing, but I will check the movie out when it comes to DVD.
Hopefully, Artisan won't mess it up like Sleepless and Ginger Snaps.

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
It's great. I saw it at uncut -- and boy, based on the blood and profanity, I can't imagine this on Sci-Fi -- at the Egyptian Theater in Hollywood on Friday. Really kick-ass.

Why do I have a bad feeling Artisan is going to screw this up?

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
Dog Soldiers [DVD] (2002)

A routine training mission turns into a grisly bloodbath for a platoon of soldiers when they run afoul of a pack of voracious werewolves and find themselves trapped in the Scottish Highlands while a full moon looms overhead. Gore-filled tale stars Sean Pertwee, Kevin McKidd, Emma Cleasby, Liam Cunningham.

105 min. Widescreen; Standard;
Soundtrack: English 5.1 Surround;
Subtitles: Spanish;
audio commentary;
"making of" documentary;
theatrical trailer.

Category: Horror Director: Neil Marshall
Cast: Sean Pertwee, Ben Wright

Available: 11/05/02 Rated: R Color

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
The specs are Reg 1 from an etailer on the net who say Nov 5 so I can't verigy that, my source has it down for Nov 12 but it's a Canadian source so I'd say that is a safer bet.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I watched this on the Sci-fi channel, and while they did edit the profanity, they didn't cut out the gore. Anyhow, this film is simply astoundingly good, and is one of my top 5 favorite werewolf films! I will be first in line to sink my teeth into the juicy DVD!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim86
Recent bookmarks