What's new
World Wide Stereo

WoW! Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) $49.95 Today Only (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

41JYP6qb+YL._AA200_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Thanks for the heads-up Ron! Believe it or not I'm one of three people on the planet who's never watched this series. Ordered!

David_B_K

Advanced Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Ron, you just made another sale. I tried to stream this show and watched a couple of episodes. I found the show interesting and Bryan Cranston was terrific. But it seemed kind of slow and, I don't know...kind of...padded out; like a show that maybe didn't need 5 seasons to tell the story. However, this is a great deal. I'm going to give it another try.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
David,

It's a slow build on Season One.

It gains great momentum thereafter. In fact, each season is better than the previous.

This truly is one of the greatest series ever made. I don't think many people on this forum will deny that.

THE WIRE is also a favorite.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
dpippel said:
Thanks for the heads-up Ron! Believe it or not I'm one of three people on the planet who's never watched this series. Ordered!
Then there's one other. Me neither! Thinking about blinder buying this even though I blew out the savings on Black Friday and a vet visit for my best friend.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I bought this, but another series about bad people that I have to find time to watch like The Wire. Perhaps, I'll do both when my regular TV series go on hiatus.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
The series has its ups and downs, but the last four or so episodes make it all worthwhile. The ending is maybe the best of any series, ever. (You do have to watch the entire run to get the full effect, but that isn't exactly a bad thing. :) )

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Bought it in early November from BBY for 69.99, so I went today had absolutely no issue with them doing a direct Price Correction/Match.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Ordered. Again. I was on this show like a meth addict since episode one aired and have all the individual season sets, but can't resist having it neatly boxed like this (plus bonus doc) and can probably pay it off trading in those individual sets. Thanks again for the heads up, Ron.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Hollywoodaholic said:
Ordered. Again. I was on this show like a meth addict since episode one aired and have all the individual season sets, but can't resist having it neatly boxed like this (plus bonus doc) and can probably pay it off trading in those individual sets. Thanks again for the heads up, Ron.
I did the same thing with the barrel set last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks