What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Woody Woodpecker-Screwball Collection (1 Viewer)

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
After the debacle with the Deanna Durbin titles and Amazon, I ordered new titles along with State Of The Union and the Woody Woodpecker release from MovieZyng yesterday.

Thornhill

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tony
How do you know it's not an upgrade to the DVD sets?
Unless I read it wrong, it’s only the Woody shorts, and not all of them. The DVD set had 75 shorts. That’s what I meant by being an upgrade.

dukiejosh54

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
Looks like amazon has screwed this one up too.
It's not just amazon that's having issues. the manufacture that makes all the MOD titles seems to be really delayed because this and the Deanna Durbin titles don't seem to be hardly shipping out to anyone. My Bull Moose order hasn't shipped yet either. One of my Deanna Durbin titles has shipped but that's it so far.

AlexNH

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex Koutroubas
About Woody's new disc:

"The source vendor who supplies our made on demand titles is experiencing long production delays. Catalog items that were generally available in 7-14 business days are now taking up to a month or more. We are doing the best we can to fill backorders through alternate sources but some items are hard to come by. After a discussion with the vendor we have made the difficult decision to stop taking pre-orders for new MOD titles for the time being. There is no way we can promise prompt delivery of these items at this time. In the coming weeks we will keep a close eye on the situation and bring in as many new titles as we can find in the open market and make them available on bullmoose.com. We hope to open pre-orders again as soon as the production backlog is resolved. We’re sorry for any frustration that this may cause"

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Because the industry in their infinite wisdom shuttered many disc replicating factories because they drank the kool-aid saying that physical media was dead. Now they don't have enough capacity in the remaining factories to keep up with on-going demand.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I doubt actual capacity is the problem since the volume of discs seems to be half of what it was 2-3 years ago when the current producer was mostly keeping up fine. I also think in North America it's factory (singular)

At least anymore than I think Toyota, Honda, etc is having trouble keeping up with production b/c of lack of capacity.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I just noticed that the cartoon "The Screwdriver" is listed twice...once dated 1941, the other 1943. Anyone know why this might be? I could not find two versions in IMDB, and no mention that it was remade a la Disney's "Ugly Ducking."

Paul Penna

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul
I just noticed that the cartoon "The Screwdriver" is listed twice...once dated 1941, the other 1943. Anyone know why this might be? I could not find two versions in IMDB, and no mention that it was remade a la Disney's "Ugly Ducking."
The 1943 cartoon is The Screwball.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samrinriya
Recent bookmarks