What's new

Woah! This guy REALLY likes video games! (1 Viewer)

PerryD

Supporting Actor
I have to admit that this picture could have been taken from my basement (although it wasn't). I currently own (in chronological order) an NES, Genesis, SNES, TG16, 3DO, Atari Jaguar CD, PS1, Saturn, N64, Dreamcast, PS2 & Gamecube, along with the handhelds Lynx, Turboexpress, Nomad, Gameboy Color & Gameboy Advance. For each system, I probably average around 30 games or so, although the newer systems will have much less. All the systems are hooked up, ready to play. I also have the fishing rod & Maracas for the Dreamcasts, the Konami Dance Pad & 3 GunCon Guns for the PS1, 2 Sega Guns for the Saturn, 1 Gun for the 3DO, and a Steering Wheel for the N64.

Andre F

Screenwriter
I don't think I can quite match that collection, but I can come close. In fact I don't even know who much stuff I really have. Some day when I have a lot more time I'll dig it all out and take a picture and post it.

-Andre F

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Oh not that picture /again/. It's a big collection of very modern stuff. It's not an "Amazing" collection - there's nothing really /that/ rare in it - it's just bulk of SNES/N64 games etc.

The Digitalpress guys have much more 'interesting' collection pictures.

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
I clicked on the link and got the endless IE window spawns from hell.

Mike

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
endless window spawn, then the death of IE before the main page was shown. Great way to get traffic to your site, causing IE to crash before the adverts have even loaded, don't you think?

Surely if there is no retro stuff then this is no more impressive than your average import shop anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks