What's new

Netflix The Witcher - Season 1 (1 Viewer)

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
I'm not sure if he can even act, but they should consider casting that Geralt-cosplayer CDPR used at E3.

He, uh...looks the part, LOL:

get

Sapkowski went on to say, "And unlike some people, I actually kind of finished the series, so....yeah." When tweeted for comment, noted fantasy author George R.R. Martin cryptically responded with a photo of a turtle.

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
I checked out episode 1 yesterday and quite enjoyed it. It had a decent pace, though it threw me off when I realized (late in the game) that the two storylines seemed to be happening at very different times.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Watched the first episode this afternoon and thought it was pretty solid. The fantasy aspects of the episode felt derivative, but I think that is pretty much par for the course for most series of this type. I've always liked Cavill and I thought he did a fine job in the first episode. Definitely going to continue with the series. A bit surprised at a few of the deaths in the first episode, which I suppose is a good thing.

- Walter.

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
Spoiler Alert!
Sorry -- I didn't actually think that was a spoiler -- because I'm not even sure that's the case yet.

Just some of the lines from the two bits didn't quite seem to line up with each other which gave me the impression that they SEEMED to be...

Apologies though, I'll throw a spoiler tag next time, just in case.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Sorry -- I didn't actually think that was a spoiler -- because I'm not even sure that's the case yet.

Just some of the lines from the two bits didn't quite seem to line up with each other which gave me the impression that they SEEMED to be...

Apologies though, I'll throw a spoiler tag next time, just in case.
I was half kidding Alex. No worries. :)

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
"Toss a coin to your Witcher... " insidious earworm! :rolling-smiley:

I have two episodes to go. The timelines were hella confusing in the beginning and I don't think I would have been able to understand this show at all without reading some online recaps (and where they got the info that filled in the details I have no idea), but it's a fairly entertaining show.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
I still have 3 episodes to go, but I'm finding this to be a fun show. I have no prior knowledge of this universe going in. I will probably finish this weekend.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I made it to episode 5 but gave up, dark , depressing, no likable characters and the plot was just a mishmash confusing jumble, if your going to do multiple timelines make your characters descernable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks