What's new

Win a Denon X5200W 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AVR with a copy of Mad Max Fury Road! (2 Viewers)

PBinCT

Auditioning
Real Name
Paul
We would set up our large living room with speakers in the front on both sides of the bookcases and then surround speakers in the back on our credenza. Then the extra speakers would go in the middle.

larry316

Auditioning
Real Name
Ryan Cancelliere
My ideal Atmos home theater setup would include this receiver, and Klipsch speakers and some loud bass. Will also need a new 4k TV but first I have to get rid of my tenant though, or i suppose I could just turn up the volume!

tec

Auditioning
Real Name
Dylan
Coming from two budget tower speakers moving into surround would already be a big step. However jumping into something that can adapt and change as I move in the near future and adapt is logical if nothing else.

Barb Townsend

Auditioning
Real Name
Barb
It would be my first home theatre system. Anything that is offered would be much better than the UN system we have now? Smile

LabRat517

Auditioning
Real Name
Mary Songer
My previous home theater system died not that long ago so I would use this as the base for my new system and add enough speakers to get surround sound again and a sub woofer. Just taking a quick look now tells me I can get all the info I need to create a great system from your site so thanks for that. I do miss my better sound system, especially now that I've upgraded my tv to a new 60" one.

cinemaparker

Auditioning
Real Name
Terrence
A full Dolby Atmos setup with all the speakers and fixins and the very best Denon receiver available would be totally acceptable but what would make it really soar would be having a couple of those special seats you can find at the AMC Prime theaters that have the subs built into them hooked up as well. Good Lord. If any of you have an AMC Prime theater near where you live and you have yet to experience it, make it a point to go. It felt like I was riding next to Immortan Joe and the War Boys straight into Valhalla when I saw Mad Max: Fury Road.

vanlag1968

Auditioning
Real Name
Kelly VanAuken
I only have a 5.1 system in my living room now so I would upgrade to a 7.1 or 9.2 channel system. Would also love to have a second Subwoofer in my system.

Talia Phillips

Auditioning
Real Name
talia phillips
I don't have any sort of real system in my home right now so anything with a good reciever and some excellent speakers would be right at home here. Like someone else mentioned, beggars can't be shoosers! :))

Cheryll Cosenza

Auditioning
Real Name
Cheryll Shubert
Well, I do not know much about speakers and sound systems but my husband is a HUGE speaker fan! He can wire stuff together and create amazing systems. I showed him the picture of what you are giving away and his eyes lit up like a little boy at Christmas!! If I could surprise him with this, I would have achieved 'The Best Wife Ever' status for years to come!! Lol!! I am crossing my fingers and toes!! Thanks so much for the amazing giveaway!! oxoxoxo

sidburyjr

Second Unit
Real Name
Dick Sidbury
I don't remember whether I've posted in this topic yet (my previous giveaway posts were for nil so I'll keep on trying). Anyhow, my ideal system would be a separate room which ain't gonna happen unless my wife wins mega millions tonight. So I've already got a Viera ST-60 plasma tv which is ideal enough and a pair of magneplanar mg-2a's which I really like although their size overpowers my smallish family room. I'm sure that there's something better than my PS3 as a player but as a retiree on a decent but fixed income, that will also do. So it's just a matter of finding remaining speakers to fill in the rest of the system. And I haven't yet considered anything. However, if I win that will be the first thing I'll start looking at.

A

ancientaudiophile

I am currently demolishing and remodeling 2 rooms above my detached garage for a home theater and office space. In the main room I was just going to go with 5.1 and an older receiver, but have been thinking of 7.1... but 9.2!!!! All I will have in the room is a long sectional couch and a 60" TV. I'm re-wiring everything for my dream theater room and wall of a 1,000 DVD's. Cathedral ceiling and theater dim-lights, curtained walls make for a cozy, perfect home theater room. Wow this receiver would "Max" out my project madly!

jamessoldin

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris Moss
I just recently moved back into my home after I had a house fire in December of last year. It would be really nice to have a new sound system to go with my newly rebuilt house.

KHWR7812

Auditioning
Real Name
Kristen
My ideal Atmos home theater setup would be to first get a really nice HDTV set that I can hook the Sony Blu-ray player I have up to, since right now the TV in the room I would like to put the receiver in is over 20 years old. I would definitely get some really good external speakers to hook up to the receiver as well, so I would finally be able to have much better quality sound coming from one of the televisions in my house. I am not sure if I would use either the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth features of the receiver, although it would be nice to finally be able to stream music from my computer on one of the televisions in my home, too. Thanks for the fantastic opportunity to win!

MattH1962

Auditioning
Real Name
Matthew Hendrix
My ideal Atmos home theater setup would be to call a qualified installer. I would want the speakers to be calibrated for maximum sound and quality.

Pooch1

Auditioning
Real Name
Philip Lawrence
My ideal Atmos home theater setup would be a main receiver with several small speakers throughout the room plus a center bar speaker along with a small but powerful subwoofer.

David O'Donnell

Auditioning
Real Name
David ODonnell
I don't currently own a home theater system but have been wanting one and during my research I heard that Denon is the best so either go BIG or go home. I go out to the movie theater allot and want the same sound quality experience as I get there but at home so winning this would get me out of the movie theater and back on my recliner watching and hearing movies like they are intended.

laclayton

Auditioning
Real Name
Lorraine Clayton
X5200W 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AV Receiver with
DHT-S514Home Theater 2-way Soundbar System with HDMI, Bluetooth Streaming and Wireless Subwoofer

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks