What's new

Widescreen Advocate now open (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Excellent site. I haven't clicked on every link so I don't have any constructive comments, but let's just say you made my bookmark list, and I will be referring people to your site who are in sore need of education. Keep up the good work! :emoji_thumbsup:

Eric M Jones

Second Unit
Great Site!! I just hung a flier up in my cube at work. Hopefully, I'll be able to make a few converts whilst getting paid.
Now that's the spirit! Eric found a way to be an Advocate and get paid! Way to go!
Richard,
I'll look into the "Jade" being on the watchdog list.
Carlo,
Print out one of our flyers and give those folks something to look at ;)
-Eric Jones
Widescreen Advocate

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
most excellent site. i really like the overall look...

one mild idea...

most sites that i visit usually have their logo in the upper-left corner...as yours does. usually, that logo also links back to the home page. no biggie...just a meekly suggestion.

in any case, i really liked it. great job!

Eric M Jones

Second Unit
one mild idea...

most sites that i visit usually have their logo in the upper-left corner...as yours does. usually, that logo also links back to the home page. no biggie...just a meekly suggestion.
Ted,

Thanks for the suggestion while that is a common practice we opted for the "home" link on our menu bar instead. Glad you like the site!

-Eric Jones

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks