What's new

WHV Announcement: Crazy Stupid Love (Blu-ray Combo) (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I never made it into the theater to see this. It looks pretty funny based on the trailer and I like Emma Stone and some of the other cast, so I am all over this one:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Peg and I watched Crazy Stupid Love this weekend. I will admit that we were curious to see Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone in another movie (since we loved La La Land so much). And, our curiosity paid off.

I found it for sale dirt cheap at my local FYE store and, frankly, wasn't expecting much. But we laughed out loud several times during the film and really enjoyed it. We are also still talking about it a couple days later. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Fun cast with Steve Carrell, Julianne Moore, Kevin Bacon and Marisa Tomei.

The title is less than $10 on Amazon. It was $6.99 new at FYE. I actually got a used copy there for $4.50! :D

91eqclWnOEL._SL1500_.jpg

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I saw this with my wife back when we started dating; it was in her collection and I remembered being amused by the trailer so when she suggested it one night, I was up for giving it a try. I liked the movie and I married the girl so I'd say it worked out pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks