What's new

Who wants to live forever? (1 Viewer)

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Who waits forever, anyway?

Sounds pretty amazing, though of course there's every chance the benefits won't be quite so dramatic. Still, it's an exciting idea, innit?

Of course, this could mean the retirement age would have to be raised to 110 :D Eek!

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Well, that isn't quite forever. If you haven't seen it, you must see Tuck Everlasting, but you'll get no spoilers from me, he, he. :)

Glenn

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
I want to live forever! But, another 45 years would do it for me if I can't live forever! :D

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I want to live forever,
I want to learn how to fly (HIGH!)
I feel it coming together,
People will see me and cry
FAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

If I had the chance to live forever I would take it IF AND ONLY IF the people I cared about took the chance, too, and the things I cared about would still be around.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
"Instead of pumping the patient full of chemicals, we will be giving them a more natural drug."
WTF? You mean natural drugs don't have chemicals? What the hell is this guy smoking?

Taking this pill is equivalent to eating 30 pounds of fruit and vegetables a day? That doesn't sound very healthy to me!

How can one chemical (oh wait, it's not a chemical because it is "natural" :rolleyes:) extend life? Sounds too good to be true...

*cough*bullshit*cough*

And how does this "natural" drug deal with the shortening of teloramese strands in the cell DNA, another MAJOR component in aging?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks