What's new

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! DVD? (1 Viewer)

Jamie E

Stunt Coordinator
Best SpongeBob episode: "Opposite Day", when SpongeBob and Patrick impersonate Squidward, exasperate his realtor and ruin his chance to sell his house and move out of Bikini Bottom.
Best quote (SpongeBob imitating Squidward's voice): "I'm Squidward, he's Squidward, we're BOTH Squidward!"
laugh.gif

icon14.gif

------------------
burns2.gif
Release the hounds!
smithers2.gif

Matt Heebner

Stunt Coordinator
Invader Zim is pretty kick ass as well. I will be crushed that there won't be any new episodes.
Matt
------------------
NO OAR...NO SALE/NO RENTAL!

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
First Angry Beavers, and now this!
frown.gif

I find the news of Nickelodeon stopping production of Spongebob heartbreaking. I don’t know how I’m going to tell my daughter. We both love this show.
And if there’s no more Invader Zim, my world will simply fall apart. (My daughter, on the other hand, cares not for the miniscule Irkin.)
If Nick intends to use Clasky Csupo to fill the void, then I’ll just have to watch something else. I’m so tired of the Clasky Csupo animation style, not to mention the abysmal writing that studio engages in. The NickToons studio, with only a few exceptions (*cough* CatDog *cough*), produces a quality product with clever animation and consistently good writing. If this studio goes away, I’ll miss it terribly.
I hope the very talented people that Nickelodeon has sacked will soon find another opportunity to make a living doing what they do best. I know my TV world will be diminished until I see their work again.
-Brian
------------------------
”I’m Squidward! I’m Squidward! I’m Squidward, Squidward, Squidward!”

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Maybe we can make a stink, and start a petition or something, I don't want to lose Spongebob.
Tonight, where he was a stand up comedian, making jokes about Sandy was a great episode, hell they are all great!
------------------
Sean
"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said.......I drank what?"

Randy_M

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Randy
One would think with an almost cult following, Nick would either rush more into production, or sell the property to another company who would do it.
I see an opportunity for Nick to strike while the iron is hot!
Done right, I can see the popularity snowballing.

darrin

Stunt Coordinator
I hope it's true! Me want Spongebob!! I wouldn't mind some
Ren & Stimpy to go along with that.

Jared M

Stunt Coordinator
I heard that talk of season by season nicktoons, including The Ren and Stimpy show, are going on and a decision should be reached by december. if all goes well, development should begin march-june 2002.

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
SpongeBob SquarePants: Nautical Nonsense/ Sponge Buddies (DVD)

3/12/01, list price of $19.99.

This DVD is a SpongeBob SquarePants double feature playing "Nautical Nonsense" and "Sponge Buddies." "Nautical Nonsense" (62min.) - Join SpongeBob and his friends Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs and Sandy for five over-the-top stories from down in the deep blue sea. "Sponge Buddies" (61min.) - Some say it takes two to tango. But in Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob's city beneath the sea, it takes two to douse the day in disaster! Contains 5 tickling tales.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks