What's new

Where to find REZ? (1 Viewer)

Eric C. Mylonas

Stunt Coordinator
Yup. Ordered from them numerous times and have had nothing but positive experiences. I only use them as a last resort, though, as they aren't cheap (best to go to them when you can't find it at ncs, tronix, the rage, etc.).
Keep in mind that they ship from Japan which, obviously, takes a bit longer than them shipping from somewhere in North America--imagine my surprise the first time I ordered...and waited...and waited...:)
(takes about 2 weeks from when you order)

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Anyone want to trade a copy of GTA:Vice City or Panzer Dragoon Orta for a mildly used REZ (PS2)? I have a copy I'm not using and would trade straight up for one of the above game (new or used don't care.)

-J

Eric C. Mylonas

Stunt Coordinator
An addendum to my earlier post (for those that have the US Rez): Himeya Soft also has the Trance-Vibrator for sale seperately from the game for $38 and, yes, it works with the US version.
Should have mentioned this earlier, but it didn't occur to me.
Sorry :frowning:

Brian Ruth

Supporting Actor
Quoth the Drew:
The intended use is for girlfriends who demand a more 'satisfying' videogame experience. :D

KyleK

Second Unit
Incidentally, does anyone know why they stopped making this game? Also wasn't it rumored for a while that it would continue to be produced, but it turned out to be false?
Kyle:D

Eric C. Mylonas

Stunt Coordinator
They only did a low print run on the first one because a. stores only put in so many orders and b. Sega wasn't going to risk being stuck with a pile of copies--better to sell out a small print run than print twice as many that ends up gathering dust in a warehouse.

As for a second run, that hinged on stores ordering more copies...which they didn't because, as it turns out, Sega was right the first time around. A small, but vocal, group clamoring for the title isn't enough to justify spinning up another, say, 10k units that Sega has no orders for anyway.

Only now, at the end, do they understand the true power of Rez ('they' being all the people that had no interest in it until long after it had hit shelves, *sigh*).

The game does rock, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks