What's new

Where should I buy my Tempest drivers from? (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey_S

Stunt Coordinator
Hi all,

I noticed that Ampman.com includes shipping on the purchase of Tempest drivers at no charge. They also give a $25 gift certificate with the purchase of two Tempests. Has anyone bought from them? How well do they pack drivers for shipping? Any down side from ordering from them as opposed to directly from Adire?

Thanks as always for your help!

Jeff

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member
I've ordered through them, and have recommended them here a few times. The drivers are drop-shipped from Adire, so the packaging is great.

Mike Dr

Stunt Coordinator
ampman is great.. the customer service is outstanding and shipping is free! cant beat that.

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
Im gonna be buying a Tempest soon for my first DIY sub. Should I order from ampman or Adire? I thought Adire had no shipping fee? Maybe I read wrong.

JerryW

Supporting Actor
I'd buy the Tempest from Link Removed. Kyle, the owner, is a regular here on HTF and is legendary when it comes to customer service.
Looks like the Tempest is $150 from Kyle and he offers free shipping.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
I have to recommend Kyle and Acoustic Visions too!! I've ordered 3 PRs from him and he offers excellent customer service! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Martice

Screenwriter
Acoustic Visions ships international if I'm correct. If you look on his site you will see that he has international numbers as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks