What's new

Where is the trailer for CHRONICLES OF NARNIA? (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I really liked this trailer in the theater - it was a grabber. Typically (these days) it is not included on the DVD.

Does it turn up on any other current DVD?

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
the herbie fully loaded dvd has the teaser for it. its not enhanced for widescreen.
there is also a 2 disc soundtrack with the second disc being a dvd that has the trailer.. I am not sure if it is enhanced for widescreen or not. I really doubt it.
I own both dvds.

JACOB

Tarkin The Ewok

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brandon
There's a really nice trailer for Narnia on the Chicken Little disc. It's not the same one as in theaters, but it is quite powerful.

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter

Yes, but no fan-made download-heayv special edition would be complete without the Andy Samberg and Chris Parnell video for "The Chronic-(WHAT?)-cles of Narnia" :D

Bill Thomann

Supporting Actor
The big problem with the trailer on the Chicken Little disc is one must buy Chicken Little to have it.:thumbsdown:

Jonathan_

Second Unit
If you have a Xbox 360 you can download it from Live Marketplace in 720p. It looks amazing and it is the trailer, not the teaser.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
If I recall correctly the teaser trailer is on disc one of LOST: The Complete First Season -- as if one needed another reason to own that set. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks