What's new

Where is DUKES OF HAZZARD Season 6 news? (1 Viewer)

Al_D

Stunt Coordinator
I can't wait for it either. I just love some of the episodes in this season. Too Many Rosco's, Boss Behind Bars, and Cooter's Confession.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I was wondering the same thing. We gotta hear something soon don't ya think?

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Yeah, lets wrap this sucker up by the end of '06!!
:emoji_thumbsup:
I still want "ENOS"
Although it probably sucked, I'd still buy it, as I've never seen an episode before.

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
I hope that if Season 5 sales did poorly because of no Bo & Luke, that won't hurt the release of future seasons.... I was just about to post something asking about this today myself, I hope the news comes out soon.

Paul

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
WB Will release it. There would be outrage beyond belief if they didn't

ThomasMon

Stunt Coordinator
Is this the season where Bo & Luke go back to Nascar for a two part episode? That is one of my favorites!

Greg Chenoweth

Supporting Actor
Forget the absence of Bo and Luke on Season 5 . . . What about the big screen version? I hope the remaining season sets don't get shot down because of the flop that the movie became.

MarkDukes

Stunt Coordinator
ThomasMon:

Yup, Season 6 features the 2 part episode "Undercover Dukes" where Bo and Luke take part in a government sting to bust some crooks under the guise of returning to the NASCAR circuit.

Many say, even this late in the game, that it was one of the finest episodes in DUKES history.

ThomasMon

Stunt Coordinator
MarkDukes:
I am pretty sure that was my favorite episode. Even had some celebrity guests in it from Hunter and Too Close For Comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.