What's new

Where can I get Irréversible on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Hm, I wonder if Lion's Gate will come out with an SE later on a la Monster's Ball with the promised deleted scenes and other stuff. I think I may just wait on this one.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
..and like Im idiot Im sitting here trying to figur out how to access the extras :angry: :angry: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Real Name
Anthony
I'm currently in correspondence with Lorene Mendoza at Lion's Gate about the IRREVERSIBLE mess and the faulty pressing of INTACTO. She's mentioned some "problem" with IRREVERSIBLE - maybe this means the absence of extras is a fault in the run ? I'll post again when/if I hear more.

Real Name
Anthony
Further to my previous thread, Lorene Mendoza has told me that they have received many e-mails about IRREVERSIBLE and that a formal announcement on the matter will be made by Lion's Gate next week.

Neil_Duffy

Second Unit
Interesting - I'd like to know what the problme is with Intacto. I'm gutted about this and lack of extras on Irreversible...

MatS

Screenwriter
Further to my previous thread, Lorene Mendoza has told me that they have received many e-mails about IRREVERSIBLE and that a formal announcement on the matter will be made by Lion's Gate next week.
any thoughts as to what kind of a remedy can be made by the studio?

MatS

Screenwriter
one day left for this 'announcement'

Real Name
Anthony
OK - go to www.irreversiblethemovie.com where the missing featurette is available for download.
You can also send for a replacement disc though it's unclear what it contains. The site still lists the deleted scene and featurette as being on the disc but the commentary seems to be gone forever.

MatS

Screenwriter
:thumbsdown:

I have to pay to send them my disc to get one back with a 7 minute and 13 second feature that should have been on the original version along with a still missing commentary...no thanks

:angry: :thumbsdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks