What's new

when will sopranos 2 rerun? (1 Viewer)

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
I am thinking about getting hbo, I am wondering if anyoner knows when sopranos 2 will rerun or if it will at all?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
If HBO stays true to the way they've been doing things, they'll time it to where they'll show the whole third season leading up to the premiere of season 4 in either March or April of 2002. They may even rerun the first, and second season again too before the premiere of the 4th. That's the way they usually do it anyway.
------------------
No Soup For You!

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
If HBO stays true to the way they've been doing things, they'll time it to where they'll show the whole second season leading up to the premiere of season 3 in either March or April of 2002.
Season 3 was the one just broadcast this year. In 2002 it will be season 4. And there have been rumors that it won't be broadcast until June.
In the meantime, season 2 is supposed to arrive on DVD this November.
M.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
quote: So will 2 be on HBO this summer?[/quote] It's not on the July schedule at HBO's site. That's the only source I know of.
And to repeat: Season 2 will be released on home video in November.
M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks