What's new

When is Outlaw going to update their receiver? (1 Viewer)

Brett Miles

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone think this could be a possibility for the product announcement "before the all-star game?" I'm in the market for a new receiver, looking in the direction of the DA5ES and 3802. I personally think the 1050 has been out of date for some time now, and with the replacement of the 750 it is their product with the oldest standing life cycle. I realize they've been concentrating on the 950, but shouldn't this be something to be addressed soon? What I would really like is something to bridge the gap between 1050 and 950/770 in price and performance.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Brett, that is kind of what I was thinking but I am sure I am so wrong... It would make perfect sense to replace the 1050 with the 1055 since they just replaced the 750 with the 755. I'm hoping for a DLP projector but that is as likely as me winning the powerball without even playing (which I am also hoping for).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks