Whats Wrong With My Picture?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeremy B., Oct 8, 2002.

1. Jeremy B.

Jeremy B. Stunt Coordinator

Just got my Mitsu 46809 fired up.....got all the levels turned down to 50% or lower. I am trying to adjust, etc, and am watching a baseball game on tv. Up top on the score where there are yellow blocks, they look like they are being pulled to the right. Like another yellow block shadow offset to the right and back a little. Any ideas on what to adjust? Thanks!

2. Bill Kane

Bill Kane Screenwriter

thanks for turning to the HTF...however, you'll probably find more dedicated Mits owners all in one place, who love to tweak, at www.hometheaterspot.com.
    You will have to register for free to post, and will be asked to consider a $25 membership fee for some advanced access. You can just take a look without registering as well.

3. TimG

TimG Second Unit

Can you even look without joining? I can't even see where you can look at posts without paying.

TimG

4. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

As nice as Home Theater Spot is, you'll find plenty of committed Mitsu-maniacs here at HTF as well! [​IMG]
    And as for your problem, our own certified ISFer, Gregg Loewen, has beaucup experience with Mitsubishi RPTVs.