What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (4 Viewers)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
A few things for Christmas
Ultra Q Complete series from Shout!
The Office (UK) 10th Anniversary from BBC.

Both from dear mother. I gave her a list of a few things I was wanting. She took one look at Ultra Q and thought, this can't be what he wants...?? lol She accidentally ordered something we'd been talking about (the Film Adaptation) thinking I didn't have it. When we put the return request through Amazon just said to keep it. Niiiice. So I ordered The Office for about the same money and will give my Superbit copy of Adaptation to mom. The Office was ordered on 12/26 and arrived 12/30 from an amazon seller. I got all the episodes watched in about 4 or 5 days and all extras will be done today. If it wasn't for that one flaw (some first season/series episodes are not presented cleanly...not sure what they were thinking...) this would be among the best DVD TV series I own. Still, I'll be watching this often and just dealing with the flaw.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
The Mod Squad (season three) and The Sound Of Music (Live) (Carrie Underwood).

Roy Wall

Supporting Actor
Twin Peaks....this one has totally blew me away....what a great show. David Lynch is a genius....may have to kick one out of my top ten. :)

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Recent purchases:Doctor Who: Day Of The Doctor - Blu-RayChina Beach S2. (S3 is pre-ordered)Dark Shadows Complete Series (coffin)A few more Doctor Who preorders - Moonbase, Web Of Fear (just announced for 4/22), Time Of The Doctor - Blu-Ray

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
The Complete Red Green Show.
- deepdiscount had this listed at about $170. I went ahead and ordered last night. They already got the money off my card. oh yeah... Now they hand me a "backordered" instead of a shipping date/order being prepared by our fine warehouse staff, or something like that. What's up with these people? I'll probably end up calling them next week and canceling this thing I was really wanting. . such a pain. I won't use DD again. Well.. for anything this far out of my budget right now expensive.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I have S3 of Highway to Heaven on order, which should arrive at the end of the month. I am looking at purchasing some HB cartoons if I can get the right price. I like to add Hair Bear Bunch, Chopper Wheelie and Shazzan, but they are too pricey for me to order as such I will wait them out.

I have pre-order Petticoat Junction S3 as well as S1 of Atlantis. I plan to complete my untouchables sets this year along with adding some other completed shows like the Fugitive, Mod Squad, Wild Wild West, Brady Bunch, etc. It will come down to budget dollars and getting the right deal.

There are very few shows that I like to own that I do not own in my collection.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I also ordered Rodney Dangerfield the Ultimate No Respect Collection used from Amazon marketplace. I was listening to his old vinyl LP "The Loser" I got years back on my record player I just got for Christmas and remembered the Collection was pricey before when I looked, and hoped there was one for cheap, and there was. Some complain about it including specials he did for up and coming funny people... heck, that's one of the top things I remember him for. I only wish it included all of those he did. He hosted one of the Young Comedian Specials on HBO, which I'd kill to get all those in a DVD set. Shout! should get those and put them out. Really... Anyway, can't wait to get that Rodney set. I still have stuff in my Steve Martin Set but it's a joy and half. Worth what I paid for it just to get Steve's stand up act.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks