What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (4 Viewers)

KyleC

Supporting Actor
GI Joe Season 1 part 1

Star Trek DS9 Season 6

Been a few months, I need to get Season 7 to finish DS9.

Kai Zas

Second Unit
I just finished watching Blakes 7 Season 1. This week there's SG-1 season 6 on the menu.

(There's a whole shelve of unwatched material glaring at me. Today I got Futurama S3 in the mail.)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Lasts ones I got were Oz Season 3, Homicied Season 3, and Gilligans Island Season one. Have only watched about half of the first disc of Gilligan though.

I well probably pick up Flintstones next week.

Dillon*G

Second Unit
Futurama Vol. 3
This is something strange,I was at my local Best Buy and they had both The Flintstones S1 and Scooby Doo S1&2 out on the shelves,I asked an employee about it and he said he got orders to put it out. :confused:

Randy Gray

Stunt Coordinator
Well I posted once in this thread but since it's still up.... I just picked up The Looney Tunes Golden Collection Box Set and next week I'll be getting The Flintstones Season 1, Scooby Doo Season 1 & 2 and Married With Children Season 2. I've also got Volumes 1 & 2 of Dark Shadows hidden somewhere in the house for my birthday and I swear I haven't tried to find them:wink:

Nathan Stohler

Second Unit
Real Name
Nathan Stohler
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol. 1. In fact, it's the only TV DVD I've bought (except for the 3-DVD Beavis and Butthead set).

I can't wait for ATHF Vol. 2.

Julia*D

Agent
The last one I got was Angel Season 3.
I've got Buffy season 6, Due South season 3, West Wing season 2, and Smallville season 2 pre-ordered though. (And if I had the money, I'd go pick up Starsky and Hutch season 1.) :)
Isn't it great that we have all these TV DVDs we can buy? :)

Dewitte

Stunt Coordinator
I picked up The Looney Tunes Golden Collection this past Tuesday at Costco because the price was right ($39.99), but I'm not entirely sure if that counts as TV purchase (considering they were originally created to precede films in theaters).

On the preorder slate is the limited edition Freaks & Geeks and I am having a hard time waiting.

De

EdHoch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ed Hochstatter
Most Recently...The Tick

Also have Seasons One and Two of Mad About You

and the complete series SportsNight

waiting and hoping for ED and Cupid...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks