What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (1 Viewer)

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
Radioman970 said:
and I agree. :emoji_thumbsup:
I spent $700 this year on TV DVD and movies. I'm pretty much done for the year. Commercial free and happy. :)
Oh, I'm certain that I'll have spent more than that already and will spend even more getting more TV on DVD. Just pre-ordered Vol. 2 of ``Baa Baa Black Sheep.''
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
Radioman970 said:
I'm very happy to know that the whole series will most likely become available. It's actually good that the release dates are far apart so those of us with low funds can get them without worrying they will go oop or something.
Understood. :)

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
Walked into my Walmart store and also Real Canadian Superstore and both places had tvshows on dvd for sale mostly s1 or 2's of shows.

I picked up REBA S1, 7TH HEAVEN ALL 3 SETS, DIFFERENT STROKES, ANGELS S3 ALL AT $19 EACH. Drew Carey s1 for $22 though.

Wow good find. Also finally bought myself Saturday Night Live s1 but at a huge price of $70 that is expensive.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
In Wally World for a few things and saw He-man in the $5.50. I snapped it up, got it home and realised it was the "best of". Oops! Back it goes. I'll get those Season sets some day. A shame, the Best of looks like a pretty nice set if you just want a sampler. But I really want Dungeons & Dragons first anyway.

whisperintherain

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Romain
Last TV DVDs I bought :

Battlestar Galactica - Season 2 (R2)

Weeds - Season 1 (R1)

Charmed - Season 8 (R2)

Desperate Housewives - Season 2 (R2)

Smallville - Season 5 (R2)

On order :

Melrose Place - Season 2 (R1)

jamoon2006

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jack Mooney
Season 1 of The Drew Carey Show. Hope Warner Bros. puts more of these out, as I loved this show for the first few seasons it was on the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks