What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Radioman970 said:
The guy I ordered my Dark Shadows Original Complete Series from on ebay won't send it. funny, he had perfect feedback until just recently. Not it's 60%. Loads of complaints. Lovely. I'll probably be canceling today and try to find another. So scratch mine post above for now. :(
The guy's feedback score is now 31%. lol

got refund and ordered from someone else. Also, I can fully recommend billmelater. Got refunded faster than paypal did for some folks. For something this pricey, it's nice to pay over a 5-6 month period as well. Makes it afordable.

Anyway, can't wait to finally get my Dark Shadows. the old nightmare of ordering it over...now the new nightmares will hopefully begin soon! ;)

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
The Donna Reed Show - S5
On the Buses - Complete Collection
Bosom Buddies - S2 (Another complete series)
Scrubs - S1, S2
Lovejoy - S4 (Another one completed)
Fringe - S1
Gilmore Girls - S3
Star Trek: The Next Generation - S1, S2 (On the fence about keeping as it's at the bottom of the Trek series for me)
The Real McCoys - S2

No... not all at the same time but over several weeks.

Real Name
Joe
I just received Family Affair Seasons 4 & 5 from Amazon so that completes that series. The price had dropped to $15.49 so I thought it was time. I also received my yearly Grey's Anatomy season. I also bought the Step by Step compilation, mainly for the Christmas episodes and it was only $5.58 so why not. I probably wouldn't invest in a complete series though.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Radioman970 said:
The guy's feedback score is now 31%. lol

got refund and ordered from someone else. Also, I can fully recommend billmelater. Got refunded faster than paypal did for some folks. For something this pricey, it's nice to pay over a 5-6 month period as well. Makes it afordable.

Anyway, can't wait to finally get my Dark Shadows. the old nightmare of ordering it over...now the new nightmares will hopefully begin soon! ;)
Ordered another DS from another seller on ebay and it showed up damaged. But I found out from the DS thread here/amazon reviewer that it was counterfeit. So i'll be ordering direct from amazon or wm once they have a sale. The nightmare is not quite over yet. :( At least the ebay seller didn't want the damaged one back so I can use it until I can get the right one. Sad thing is, ebay buyers think they are getting a real one and leaving positive feedback. I left positive feedback on mine since the seller was apologetic and refunded me.

I did pick up Dark Shadows the Revival Series. It looks like the real thing at least.

davidHartzog

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John smith
Frank Riva, Alain Delon series from 2003-2004, makes me wonder why us shows cant match the quality of European tv.

Real Name
Joe
The Mod Squad Season Three Volumes One and Two received just today from Amazon. I've also purchased Eight Is Enough Season Three but it's not here yet.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I have slowed down my purchases, but did buy the following:

1. Branded

2. Harbour Command

3. Wanted: Dead or Alive

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - S6, S7

I purchased S1 a few weeks back for $3 as a blind buy and enjoyed the series so I've been picking up the rest used at $4-$5/season.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
The Cosby Show Season 1. $5 at wm (not "the best of"...I looked)
Anyone know if Shout! is going to do a full series release? The second season is a bit more than $5.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Radioman970 said:
The Cosby Show Season 1. $5 at wm (not "the best of"...I looked)
Anyone know if Shout! is going to do a full series release? The second season is a bit more than $5.
Some classic moments in season 1 of The Cosby Show: The goldfish funeral, Cliff telling Theo that he brought him into this world and he could take him out, etc. :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks