What's new

What would your last meal be? (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
A co-worker and I were discussing this at work; don't ask me why! Anyway, let's say you're on Death Row for strangling some recalcitrant J6P. It's the day of your execution. What would you have as your last meal?
Hmmmm, I think I'd go with roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, hot buttered corn, and warm croissants. Throw in a couple of ice cold Stewarts Key Lime sodas to wash it down. A piece each of pecan and butterscotch pie for dessert.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Strange way to ask the question.

Grilled Pacific salmon with garlic shrimp, wild rice with steamed vegetables, and a nice well done rib-eye steak. Chased down with mango punch.

Danny Knapp

Stunt Coordinator
A double cheeseburger with fries and a coke...lol ok no, not that.

Roast Beef w/ Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Corn on the Cob, Corn OFF the Cob, Freshly Baked Biscuits, Freshly Baked Bread, Stove Top Stuffing, Bush's Baked Beans. To drink, I'd love a Pepsi! (sorry wine lovers, lol)

I think that's enough.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
I would have to say:
Home-made chicken 'n noodles over mashed potatoes, fresh warm rolls, corn-on-the-cob, and a big glass of iced tea.
Damn am I hungry now! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Will K

Screenwriter
A huge calzone stuffed with grilled chicken, beef, pepperoni, green olives, feta and bleu cheese. To drink, I'd have the biggest raspberry margarita the world has ever seen. Then I'd throw in a monster slice of the finest key lime pie known to man.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
My last meal be burnt, and something crawling in the salad, I telling you!

Oh you mean last meal before ..oh ok, erm does it have to be dead?

Ok ok how about a really really hot Vindaloo curry, maybe I won't feel anything after that, probably die on the loo, geddit Vindaloo on the loo, oh forget it!

Adil M

Supporting Actor
Ummm. filet mignon and lobster and shrimp w/ an automatic weapon for garnish. A good glass of Iced tea and a glass of coke... and I'm going to go out to eat today. Thanks a lot guys.

KyleK

Second Unit
2-5 grilled cheese sandwiches, with tomato soup for dipping, washed down with an ice cold Barq's root beer.

Man I'm hungry now, I wonder what's for dinner?

John Besse

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
A burger from Houston's or the Lobster pasta topped with the salmon filet from Enterprise Fish Co. in Santa Monica.

Howard Williams

Supporting Actor
I'll take a 24 ounce medium rare Porterhouse Steak, a bottle of A-1 sauce, a 2lb Austrialian Lobster tail, drawn butter & garlic, Raspberry ice tea (no ice) with 4 Sweet-N-Lows and A Black Bootm pie for dessert with a quart of ice cold milk chaser.

After this, the warden can drop the pellets anytime he likes.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
An extra large Imo's pepperoni pizza, a couple of double double's with cheese from In-N-Out, a grilled mahi-mahi, 2-liters of Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew, a vat of chocolate chip cookie dough, and some rainbow sherbet. I plan on looking like the guy from MP's The Meaning of Life when I'm done. :D

Michael Caicedo

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Caicedo
Probably an Indian(Goan) cuisine feast. A bunch of appetizers followed by Chicken Korma/Basmatti Rice. Cheesecake for dessert.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks