What's new

What will you be watching this Christmas? (1 Viewer)

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I'll be watching the masterpiece that is BLACK CHRISTMAS of course, as I do every Christmas. It is not only one of my top five favorites, but also the best Christmas film ever if you ask me!

Jeffrey Gray

Second Unit
Lemme see:

A Christmas Story (TCM airings and my VHS...what's the point of getting the DVD if it's not OAR, and uses the exact same transfer as the original VHS?)
Home Alone
The Santa Clause
A Christmas Carol (1951 and 1984 versions)
Scrooged
A Muppet Family Christmas (uncut VHS recording from cable)
Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas (ditto)
Christmas Eve on Sesame Street (Hey, I love Christmas, and I love the Muppets...

Travis D

Second Unit
Die Hard
Edward Scissorhands
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Home Alone

EDIT: Just noticed the creepy acronym.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
As usual, I'll be watching The Box of Delights - on VHS, since it's not out yet on DVD. :frowning: Well, I suppose my VCR needs to justify its existence once a year. ;)

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Justin...I am with you on your vote for Black Christmas. Just got in the mail yesterday the SE an I cannot tell you how pleased I am more. Even the more times I watch that movie, I still get shivers at times! That one will be viewed Christmas Eve Night around midnight!

LennyP

Supporting Actor
I think I'll watch Abel Ferrara's R-Xmas and then my official New Years movie, Kathryn Bigelow's Strange Days :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks