What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

What was this shows name? (1 Viewer)

RickGr

Second Unit
Here is a question for you older ones.

Back in the 70's there was a TV show that had the main character traveling around the country on a motorcyle. Each week he would be in a different town getting in adventures and the like. I want to think it was called BRONSON but I may be wrong. If I recall the theme song had a verse that went something like this "going down that long lonesome highway, gonna live life my way".

Any indeas?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Then Came Bronson aired, I believe, for just one season on NBC-TV: 1969-70. The character's mount was a Harley-Davidson XLCH Sportster. And one of the things I really, really liked about the series was its realism. And the fact that the guest stars looked and acted like "real people" (which is to say that not everyone had the looks of a runway model).

The pilot of the series makes an excellent made-for-TV film.

Man, I haven't seen this since its first run.

dowkontt

Auditioning
Real Name
Jon
Then Came Bronson is on Warner Bros Archive DVD:
http://www.wbshop.com/Then-Came-Bronson-1969-TVM/1000123523,default,pd.html?cgid=ARCHIVENEW

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks