What's new

What screen for the Sony HS10 projector..... (1 Viewer)

JoelC

Stunt Coordinator
light will be semi controlled. I am thinking of going with this projector, but am not sure what screen to get?

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
:)
Depends on the budget. A Stewart Luxus Deluxe Firehawk would be ideal for it. It will increase your projector's black level, colour contrast/saturation and reduce problems with ambient light.
Stewart Firehawk info

stevie v

Auditioning
i beleive i am going to 'pop' for a firehawk myself-2 out of 2 dalite hcmw (106")have come in w/'waves' in the screen (it doesn't lay flat). sv.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I used to have a pulldown screen in my last setup. I had bought it originally because of budget and because my boys were much younger at the time and I was worried about them using it as a colouring board. I never ended up retracting it though (which is a pain anyway) so at this point, I would have gone for a fixed screen in hindsight.

I would advocate a fixed screen for you and one that is gray-based for the reasons I have stated.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks