What's new

what is some good dvd-r software? (1 Viewer)

Sam E. Torres

Second Unit
hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section, but can anyone suggest a good dvd-r writing program to me? is there anyway to incorportate flash/video footage into a menu? can you add different audio tracks with dvd-r? sorry, i am new to this whole dvd burning thing-which still amazes me....

Scott Pagac

Stunt Coordinator
What platform are you using? If you have a Mac running OS X, iDVD will allow you to do what you are asking (animated buttons, etc.). It will also give you basic audio capabilities. I do not know if you can download it from Apple yet or not, but it is bundled on machines with a SuperDrive. For more advanced editing (audio and video), Final Cut Pro ($999) is the way to go.

There are a couple of different apps for PCs, but I do not remember what these apps are or how much they cost. I am sure someone else here will have an answer for you.

--Scott

Sam E. Torres

Second Unit
i was still curious if anyone knew of any really good software that could incorporate video/possibly flash into menus for dvd-r.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks