1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

what has happened to FRC Soundworks?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tim_Y_F, Apr 8, 2002.

1. Tim_Y_F

Tim_Y_F Agent

what has happened to FRC Soundworks?

They haven't emailed(replied) me for ages ever since they said they were moving their facilities to ???? (Las Vegas I think but I'm not sure) and that they will not be replying emails for a month. Its been nearly 2 months and not a word has been heard from them (Scott). This sounds familiar to what is currently happening to Blueprintdrivers.

Does anyone know what has happened to FRC Soundworks?

2. Two different situations. BPD was actually sold. FRC just relocated. Ask TV from SVS. Hemight know. SVS gets some of their drivers from FRC.

3. Just read this at www.adireaudio.com
    "Adire Audio is proud to announce that Destijl Engineering has licensed the XBL2 technology. Destijl is a Las Vegas based high-performance subwoofer manufacturer, with a history of producing state of the art products. Headed by Scott Atwell, Destijl produces subwoofer drivers for some of the largest names in the industry."
    Looks like with Scotts move, FRC has a new name.

4. Tim_Y_F

Tim_Y_F Agent

dammit..can't find their website or Scott's new email address. I type Destijl Engineering in the search engine and nothing good has come up.

Asking Adire Audio about this