What's new

what has happened to FRC Soundworks? (1 Viewer)

Tim_Y_F

Agent
what has happened to FRC Soundworks?

They haven't emailed(replied) me for ages ever since they said they were moving their facilities to ???? (Las Vegas I think but I'm not sure) and that they will not be replying emails for a month. Its been nearly 2 months and not a word has been heard from them (Scott). This sounds familiar to what is currently happening to Blueprintdrivers.

Does anyone know what has happened to FRC Soundworks?

A

Anthony_Gomez

Two different situations. BPD was actually sold. FRC just relocated. Ask TV from SVS. Hemight know. SVS gets some of their drivers from FRC.

A

Anthony_Gomez

Just read this at www.adireaudio.com
"Adire Audio is proud to announce that Destijl Engineering has licensed the XBL2 technology. Destijl is a Las Vegas based high-performance subwoofer manufacturer, with a history of producing state of the art products. Headed by Scott Atwell, Destijl produces subwoofer drivers for some of the largest names in the industry."
Looks like with Scotts move, FRC has a new name.

Tim_Y_F

Agent
dammit..can't find their website or Scott's new email address. I type Destijl Engineering in the search engine and nothing good has come up.

Asking Adire Audio about this

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks