What's new

What Forgotten Films do you want on Blu ray or 4K? (1 Viewer)

YANG

Screenwriter
the "Reconstruct Edition" though had been released in Blu-Ray, but it had been years in SHD resolution...
81Mjk9beI7L._SL1500_.jpg

...a not available widely in other regions as well.
this is really crying out loud for at least minimum FHD remaster to the Reconstruct Edition...​

Reactions: PMF

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
Porgy & Bess

Pepe

Raintree County

The Victors

Looking For Mr. Goodbar

Where’s Charley

Last Summer

The Keep

The Day the Clown Cried
I thought "Pepe (1960)" was already released on Blu-ray, no?

For the express purpose of quashing yet another rumored imminent release (For June 2024, although of course, there were NO details on what form such a release would even take!), longtime Jerry Lewis Film Archivist Bob Furmanek just posted (Again!) the other day that the rumor is "Fake News" and "nonsense." Bob also stated that "The Day The Clown Cried" was never completed, and he only ever handled a few reels of raw negative footage. Apparently, no sound exists for this unfinished project, either.

CHEERS! :)

Last edited:

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Our wish is to be granted on Jan 15th...I just pre-ordered mine!!! DEVIL GIRL FROM MARS ON BLU RAY by studio Canal Reigion B/2 - but worth it!!

Just got a chance to view this, and I've got to say BFI/ Sudio Canal did a wonderful job on it, looks amazing and although there was chatter about an audio synch issue with the disc, it wasn't present in my at all!!
Both PQ/AQ were spot on and played fine ~ I was glad to finaly get a decent copy of this wonderfuly British Sci-Fi classic!!!

Last edited:

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
the "Reconstruct Edition" though had been released in Blu-Ray, but it had been years in SHD resolution...
81Mjk9beI7L._SL1500_.jpg

...a not available widely in other regions as well.
this is really crying out loud for at least minimum FHD remaster to the Reconstruct Edition...​
This would have been nice for WB's 100th, but I'll take it if/whenever. I mean, next year is the 55th anniversary of Lorimar's founding, so that could be an excuse to do something.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks