What's new

What did you watch this week in classic TV on DVD(or Blu)? (8 Viewers)

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
The Virginian S2E19, The Drifter (Jan. 29, 1964)...
View attachment 70980

The way the episode title card was displayed (episode title, then studio/prod. company copyright at the bottom)-- I think a couple of CBS primetime serials named Knots Landing and Falcon Crest were the last ones to do such a thing (IINM, they were).

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
The past week or so I've been catching up on Last of the Summer Wine, a BBC series about a group of retirees and their antics. I discovered this one on a late night PBS airing many years ago. I wasn't quite sure what to make of it but kept watching. It quickly grew on me and is among my favorite imports. The core group changed somewhat over the years but two members were constant from the first episode. Those two were Peter Sallis (also the voice of Wallace in the "Wallace & Gromit" series) as "Norman Clegg" (aka Clegg or Cleggie) and Bill Owen as "Compo Simmonite" (aka Compo). The third member of the group changed several times over the years. First was Michael Bates as "Cyril Blamire" who was followed by Brian Wilde as "Walter Dewhurst" (aka Foggy), Michael Aldridge as "Seymour Utterthwaite" (Seymour), followed by the return of Brian Wilde as "Foggy," and finally Frank Thornton (Captain Peacock of Are You Being Served?) as "Herbert Truelove" (aka Truly). I never liked it when a new third man appeared but they all worked with the ensemble and after a few episodes it was as if they'd been there all along.

Last of the Summer Wine is the longest-running comedy program in Britain, and the longest running situation comedy in the world with 295 episodes between 1973 and 2010, counting the pilot, all regular episodes, Christmas specials, and two films. It ran for 31 series.

I started my recent viewing picking up where I'd left off some time back - "Series 20" from 1999 with Frank Thornton's "Truly" as the third member of the group. It played like a comfortable pair of shoes. Perfect. All the characters and events naturally flowing along doing "nothing." They'd beat Seinfeld to this format by a couple of decades.

Then the series I'd been somewhat dreading... #21 from 2000. I missed these episodes during the PBS syndication runs. Bill Owen had been playing "Compo" from the first episode in 1973 and had passed away from a sudden heart attack just days after filming an episode for Series 21. That episode was a fitting final episode as it featured Owen and was a 60 minute "New Year's Special" so was the first episode of that series:

"Compo is selected to travel to France with a group of local WWII veterans, only to have the offer withdrawn when the organisers realise how scruffy he looks. The local ladies take pity on him and collect enough money for him to go, and Truly and Clegg join him for the trip."

Compo, Cleggy, and Truly finally in France:
MV5BODRmZDI3ZTgtYTFlZi00MDI3LTk5MTktMThiODRhZGM0N2RlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODIxMjk4Ng@@._V1_.jpg

The next three episodes he'd filmed before his death followed. And then they did what few comedy series do, they allowed him to die in the series rather than simply write him out with a quick "he's gone to stay with a relative" type excuse. They played this out over the next three episodes with him having a heart attack (off screen):

"Nora, in a "sexy" costume for a church pageant, takes a dare from Ivy to call Compo's bluff and present herself on his doorstep. The unexpected result is that he collapses and has to be rushed to the hospital. Although Clegg and Truly expect the best, Compo dies as the doctors try to save him.

Cleggy and Truly, as well as Nora and Ivy, spend the night remembering him and trying to figure out how to give him a proper send-off."

Nora Batty (Kathy Staff) and Ivy (Jane Freeman) in their "sexy" costumes for the pageant:
x1080

Cleggy, Truly, Nora, and Ivy at the hospital awaiting news about Compo:
MV5BZDhjNDY0MmItNjBjYS00NDAxLWJiZjktNDRhYmYzOTMyOWRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODIxMjk4Ng@@._V1_.jpg

I'm tearing up just writing this - it was very emotional. It was like losing a close friend.

They dealt a bit more with memories of Comp in the next episode where Clegg and Truly find out a few unexpected things about Compo as they take his ferrets to their new home. That new home is owned by a woman Compo visited every Thursday (his "Thursday Lady"). She has a farm and loves all animals, especially ferrets. When Clegg and Truly meet her they wonder just why Compo chased Nora Batty as this woman is a stunner who seems to have greatly cared for Compo, indicating she'd have married him had he asked. There were some very good moments here.

Wesley (Gordon Wharmby), Truly, Clegg meet Reggie (Liz Fraser), the target of Compo's weekly visit.
MV5BNTRiNWNkOGItNWJkZi00Mzk2LTg2ZmItMTMxNjM5M2ExNjA1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODIxMjk4Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Then, the funeral. A quite emotional episode with laughs. The village prepares for Compo's funeral and even Auntie Wainwright closes her shop (her mobile phone is on for emergency purchases). Compo's "Thursday Lady" (Reggie) arrives to pay her respects which doesn't quite sit well with Nora Batty (who thought she'd had him all to herself all these years):

Reggie with Truly and Wesley visible behind her. She made a very dramatic late entry:
MV5BYTE3ZTNkYmItYWVmMi00MWI3LTk4ZWEtYWRkZGQ0NGJlYWI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODIxMjk4Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Truly, Clegg, and Nora watching Reggie:
MV5BM2M4NzZjMTEtMzdmYi00MDAxLTliODctMTMzYmI5NDIxNGNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODIxMjk4Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Other major cast members of those years at the funeral.
Wesley (Gordon Wharmby), his wife Edy (Dame Thora Hird), their daughter Glenda (Sarah Thomas), and her husband Barry (Mike Grady) up front, with Howard (Robert Fyfe) and his wife Pearl (Juliette Kaplan) on the left in the second row (all others are extras).
MV5BYmZjZGM4ZjMtMWQ5Yi00OWVkLWI2MjUtOGYyOTM1ZTk0YzBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODIxMjk4Ng@@._V1_.jpg

In spite of the mostly somber mood there were many lighter scenes and a fitting goodby for Compo.

The big surprise is the very next episode sees the arrival of Tom Owen, Bill's real life son, playing Compo's long lost son "Tom." I'd seen a few of these "post Compo" episodes before and, at the time, didn't much care for them. I found them to be much better now and not the distraction I'd found them to be originally. In fact, I'd stopped watching the show at that point because of what I thought at the time was nothing more than stunt casting. I was wrong.

I'm enjoying the post Compo episodes and have been surprised at how much. Then a familiar face pops up in Series 24: Burt Kwuok (Cato of The Pink Panther films) as "Entwistle," an electrical repair man who drives a pickup truck and does lots of hauling the gang, and other misc. stuff, around. He apparently was cast to take the place Wesley (Gordon Wharmby) who'd passed away in 2002.

I'd noticed that Wesley and Edy (Dame Thora Hird) had been missing from the series after being featured more following Compo's death but didn't know why. That's when I discovered that Wharmby had passed in 2002 and Hird in 2003. Sadly, neither received proper send-offs in the show in spite of being rather major supporting characters for several years.

Anyway... I'm really enjoying these later, new to me, series of the show but have taken a break from it so I don't rush through the last 4 series.

Last edited:

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Riptide, first-season episode "The Hardcase" (OAD Tues. Feb. 28, 1984 on NBC); a big guest star in this one was the late Lewis Arquette, father of current actress Patricia Arquette (Lewis played Sidney Gorman here); captures from first half-go within VEI Riptide all-in-one

Episode title screen:
1.jpg

Lewis Arquette's co-starring credit (he was billed as a co-star here):
2.jpg

Fake Coast Guard badges/IDs that the Riptide detectives use to go undercover:
3.jpg

Cody presenting himself as a fake Coast Guard investigator:
4.jpg

Lewis as Sidney Gorman, up close:
5.jpg

Lewis/Sidney, surrounded at his desk by the Riptide detectives:
6.jpg

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Yep... great screen caps there. Makes me want to pick up a season or two (thought I had one but nope... not in the database).

Mariette Hartley is yet another of those crushes I had as a young lad (OK... I still think she's "hot" so...). I always like seeing her show up but one of my absolute favorite appearances was the Star Trek episode "All Our Yesterdays ":
hartley2.jpg

Her in that outfit still gets to me...

**EDIT**

I forgot to say that it's also one of my favorite episodes and not just because of Ms. Hartley.

I confess to Mariette being my first crush because of this episode.....and that outfit. :)

But over time it's so clear that this is one of the best episodes of Trek because she brings more than just looking great in the costume to it. So many point to "City On The Edge Of Forever" as the greatest Trek episode but that episode has IMO always suffered from the flaw that Kirk's love of Edith Keeler is never fully reciprocated. Yes, she's become interested in him but she hasn't fallen in love with him the way he has with her and consequently the parting doesn't IMO hit the same emotional level that the Spock-Zarabeth one does.

And Mariette is also a terrific actress on a higher level than some others (I won't name) who could look great in a costume but just come off as superficial eye candy. In her case, she brings substance to her role. The very idea that you could have a character who is basically an "intellectual cavewoman" might seem ridiculous, but the brilliance of the script and Hartley's performance makes it totally plausible.

Amazingly the tragic romance wasn't present in the script until its final draft. The first version didn't even have the Zarabeth character, and then subsequent drafts had Spock only *fantasizing* a romantic sequence in his mind until it got changed in the very final draft. The episode would have been so much weaker if the romance had not been mutually felt.

And because of the crush I developed on Mariette from this episode I came to appreciate everything else I've seen her in (that's why I watched "Goodnight Beantown" when it was on!). Hmmm, maybe that's an idea for a future marathon! :D

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
Sorry to hear that you won't be able to visit your stateside family this year, Jeff. But understandable considering the miserable conditions we are all facing these days. I know an elderly lady of 77 who has waited a long time to enjoy a deluxe cruise to Alaska, courtesy of her doting daughter, which they were scheduled to sail upon in June. An opportunity lost, perhaps forever

Thank you for the commiserations, Randall! I don't mean to complain, it's a small thing and I'm very fortunate to be safe, healthy and still receiving a salary despite the lengthy delay to the new academic year start time at the university where I teach. And who knows, there may be a tiny chance of any travel embargoes being lifted by August...I doubt it, but we'll see. The main thing is, as you reference, the loss of time spent with older relatives, friends and other loved ones that results from travel plans being cancelled. But these are all comparatively minor problems compared to the devastating health crisis currently plaguing the world.

On a lighter note...I will definitely look forward to catching up with some The Virginian eps when I do receive the aforementioned care package later this year.

Last edited:

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
The past week or so I've been catching up on Last of the Summer Wine, a BBC series about a group of retirees and their antics. I discovered this one on a late night PBS airing many years ago. I wasn't quite sure what to make of it but kept watching. It quickly grew on me and is among my favorite imports. The core group changed somewhat over the years but two members were constant from the first episode. Those two were Peter Sallis (also the voice of Wallace in the "Wallace & Gromit" series) as "Norman Clegg" (aka Clegg or Cleggie) and Bill Owen as "Compo Simmonite" (aka Compo). The third member of the group changed several times over the years. First was Michael Bates as "Cyril Blamire" who was followed by Brian Wilde as "Walter Dewhurst" (aka Foggy), Michael Aldridge as "Seymour Utterthwaite" (Seymour), followed by the return of Brian Wilde as "Foggy," and finally Frank Thornton (Captain Peacock of Are You Being Served?) as "Herbert Truelove" (aka Truly). I never liked it when a new third man appeared but they all worked with the ensemble and after a few episodes it was as if they'd been there all along.

Last of the Summer Wine is the longest-running comedy program in Britain, and the longest running situation comedy in the world with 295 episodes between 1973 and 2010, counting the pilot, all regular episodes, Christmas specials, and two films. It ran for 31 series.

I started my recent viewing picking up where I'd left off some time back - "Series 20" from 1999 with Frank Thornton's "Truly" as the third member of the group. It played like a comfortable pair of shoes. Perfect. All the characters and events naturally flowing along doing "nothing." They'd beat Seinfeld to this format by a couple of decades.

Then the series I'd been somewhat dreading... #21 from 2000. I missed these episodes during the PBS syndication runs. Bill Owen had been playing "Compo" from the first episode in 1973 and had passed away from a sudden heart attack just days after filming an episode for Series 21. That episode was a fitting final episode as it featured Owen and was a 60 minute "New Year's Special" so was the first episode of that series:

"Compo is selected to travel to France with a group of local WWII veterans, only to have the offer withdrawn when the organisers realise how scruffy he looks. The local ladies take pity on him and collect enough money for him to go, and Truly and Clegg join him for the trip."

Compo, Cleggy, and Truly finally in France:
MV5BODRmZDI3ZTgtYTFlZi00MDI3LTk5MTktMThiODRhZGM0N2RlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODIxMjk4Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Great post, Howie - thanks for taking the time to run through Last of the Summer Wine in such detail. I only currently own one of the series' Christmas specials on DVD (on the BBC Holiday Collection set), and my initial reaction was much like yours...not bad, but not sure quite what to make of the show. I'm guessing it's one of those "growers" that takes some time to warm to. My impression is that it's one of those gentle comedies that might lack in belly laughs but makes up for it in closely observed character comedy. I was contemplating picking up some of the earlier season sets, but now the most affordable way to do so is probably to go for the complete series set. But it is a massive thing (I mean, 54 discs!!!), and a major undertaking to try and watch it all.

11542952-1784531004072214.jpg

*Edited to add* On further investigation, I see that there is a S1-10 "Early Years" set for around 27 pounds, compared to 50 pounds for the complete series...that might be the ticket, as I don't think I'd ever get through all 31 seasons in my lifetime (though I know they are short seasons, there are still 295 episodes overall!). ;)

51yaaEa-diL._AC_.jpg

Last edited:

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper
“Big Jessie” from Cimarron Strip
“All Our Yesterday” from Star Trek
“Death Is the Fifth Gear” from Mannix
“Cotter’s Girl”, “Big Man, Big Target”, “Phoenix”, “The Judgement”, “The Iron Blood of Courage” from Gunsmoke
“Shield of Honor”, “Cry Help!” from The Streets of San Francisco
“Publish or Perish” from Columbo
“Futurepast” from Logan’s Run

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Her second "Columbo" episode "Try And Catch Me' is also good. And she also has that scene in the belly-dancing outfit. :)

She did an "FBI" episode and interestingly Kent Smith played her father, and Smith had also played her father on "Peyton Place."

Last edited:

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
But it is a massive thing (I mean, 54 discs!!!), and a major undertaking to try and watch it all.

It would indeed-- that isn't the only thing. I have the all-in-one of JAG (that 1995-2005 NBC/CBS military/legal series), and I'm bogged out on the fourth go.

Two of my favorites from that 70s ABC police/detective series.

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
“Cotter’s Girl”, “Big Man, Big Target”, “Phoenix”, “The Judgement”, “The Iron Blood of Courage” from Gunsmoke

Her second "Columbo" episode "Try And Catch Me' is also. And she also has that scene in the belly-dancing outfit. :)

She did an "FBI" episode and interestingly Kent Smith played her father, and Smith had also played her father on "Peyton Place."

Mariette Hartley also appears to good effect in the S5 McCloud episode "Lady on the Run," and in two of Gene Roddenberry's failed post-Trek pilot TV movies, Earth II and Genesis II (1973). She sports two belly buttons in the latter. ;)

95f0ec4777d09535433773b060f632e2.jpg

Last edited:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Great post, Howie - thanks for taking the time to run through Last of the Summer Wine in such detail. I only currently own one of the series' Christmas specials on DVD (on the BBC Holiday Collection set), and my initial reaction was much like yours...not bad, but not sure quite what to make of the show. I'm guessing it's one of those "growers" that takes some time to warm to. My impression is that it's one of those gentle comedies that might lack in belly laughs but makes up for it in closely observed character comedy. I was contemplating picking up some of the earlier season sets, but now the most affordable way to do so is probably to go for the complete series set. But it is a massive thing (I mean, 54 discs!!!), and a major undertaking to try and watch it all.

11542952-1784531004072214.jpg

*Edited to add* On further investigation, I see that there is a S1-10 "Early Years" set for around 27 pounds, compared to 50 pounds for the complete series...that might be the ticket, as I don't think I'd ever get through all 31 seasons in my lifetime (though I know they are short seasons, there are still 295 episodes overall!). ;)

51yaaEa-diL._AC_.jpg
That complete series set (R2 for those who care) came out at a time when I lacked only 3 series to have the full show on disc. The tough part was I could have ordered it for *less* than the US price of those last 3 series! I really agonized about that one and finally managed to complete my R1 set during some sales. In spite of that, S1 and S2 have never seen a true US release. They got partial releases in a set that combined 3 episodes into mini movies. All of S1 was there (combined into 2 videos), half of S2 (combined), and a Christmas Special. That left half of S2 missing. I finally purchased the R2 S1/S2 set to get them properly done (and those 2 have never seen a proper R1 release). That complete series takes up almost 3' of shelf space due to each series being in a separate case. That makes that R2 complete series set still attractive solely for space saving.

Yes, it's a "gentle" comedy series that absolutely grows on you (and it has its fair share of belly laughs - just in lower quantities compared to standard sitcoms). You can look at the episode number as the equivalent of a 10 year US series of 30 episodes per season (or 12 of those shorter, 24 episode, seasons). It's one of those series that, once it gets its hooks into you, you'll want to watch it all.

That S1-10 set contains what I'd consider to be the absolutely best series of the show - but third man "Foggy" returns in S12 (and sticks around through S18) and he's, perhaps, my favorite of the "third men" in the group. I'd never planned to collect this one past Compo's death but, having watched several of the series following that event, am glad I did.

Last edited:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Mariette Hartley also appears to good effect in the S5 McCloud episode "Lady on the Run," and in two of Gene Roddenberry's failed post-Trek pilot TV movies, Earth II and Genesis II (1973). She sports two belly buttons in the latter. ;)

95f0ec4777d09535433773b060f632e2.jpg
I came *this close* to posting that Genesis II photo of Ms. Hartley. From what I've read, her double belly button was Roddenberry's way of getting even with the censors over having to hide her belly button in "All Our Yesterdays."

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
But even without the exposed navel, the Trek costume compensated in other areas. :) (She could have easily worn the same outfit playing Jane in a Tarzan film or if they'd ever used the character on the Ron Ely series. Would have been good casting)

I'll definitely be doing a Mariette marathon in the coming days!

JoshuaB.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
Sorry to hear of your loss, Jay. Very sad. I lost my eldest brother to pancreatic cancer 15 years ago, and thus am far too well acquainted with that terrible cancer. I watched WKRP first run and really haven't seen much of it since. A lovable and funny show with characters that endure. I need to pick up the complete series set ASAP, while it's still available. From all reports, Shout! did a superb job in going the extra mile in bringing this series to DVD.

BTW, I'm a fellow Albertan. Calgary is my birthplace, though I live near Cypress Hills in S.E. Alberta now.

Thank you for the kind words. My partner’s dad was only diagnosed 3 weeks ago, so it’s shocking to us. It’s such an aggressive cancer—I’m sorry you had to experience it with the loss of your brother.

I hadn’t seen WKRP since the 80s (I watched the first few episodes of the New WKRP in the 90s, but couldn’t stand it), so the Fox S1 set was a crushing experience—so many scenes cut, dubbed badly, etc. I read that the Shout! set had cleared 95% of the music and watching the DVDs transported me back to those 80s reruns. I think you’ll enjoy the set, should you pick it up!

Good to see another Alberta resident on here! You live near my homeland, Saskatchewan (I was born in Saskatoon). I don’t know if I’m allowed to be called an “Albertan” with my Saskie roots (go Riders—if and when there’s a 2020 CFL season) and having lived in Vancouver for a long time (until it got too expensive to live there)! ;)

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
That Shout! set of WKRP is excellent. There are still a few music cues missing missing but most of those are minor. The one I miss most is the bit in "Turkeys Away" with Johnny playing Pink Floyd's "Dogs" when Mr. Carlson comes in and during the conversation asks "Do I hear dogs barking on that thing?"

The bulk has been restored.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Earlier in receipt of my purchase of that Timeless release of Medic: have seen the first two episodes of the 44 included, and I think this NBC medical series of the 50s holds up far better than Marcus Welby, M.D. (I think I might see through this release and enjoy it immensely).

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
Riptide, first-season episode "The Hardcase" (OAD Tues. Feb. 28, 1984 on NBC); a big guest star in this one was the late Lewis Arquette, father of current actress Patricia Arquette (Lewis played Sidney Gorman here); captures from first half-go within VEI Riptide all-in-one

Lewis as Sidney Gorman, up close:
View attachment 71018

Haven't watched this one yet myself, Ben. Interesting info...I knew David, Roseanna and Patricia Arquette were related, but wasn't aware that their father was also an actor.

Earlier in receipt of my purchase of that Timeless release of Medic: have seen the first two episodes of the 44 included, and I think this NBC medical series of the 50s holds up far better than Marcus Welby, M.D. (I think I might see through this release and enjoy it immensely).

Good to hear that you're enjoying Medic. Been curious about this show myself. As some of you might be aware, I'm not at all a fan of medical dramas these days (having spent too much time with my son in the hospital when he was a baby), but I am a big fan of Richard Boone. Probably need to add Medic to my collection at some point. Think I can pass on Marcus Welby M.D. and Dr. Kildare, though, fine shows though I'm sure they are.

Last edited:

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Think I can pass on Marcus Welby M.D. and Dr. Kildare, though, fine shows though I'm sure they are.

I wouldn't blame you if you did-- at first, I thought Marcus Welby would be one of the best shows I ever saw (I got Shout!'s first-season release thereto because I heard that that 1969-76 ABC medical series was one of the classics of that genre [and of broader television], and I wanted to see why it was). I saw through that first go of it, and then the second one (Shout! has only released 2/7 of it, for reasons unknown to me). Lately, however, I haven't touched it that much, and I don't know why (outside of simply losing interest).

Back to Medic, as I was in receipt of that yesterday, I discovered that the packaging is three slipcases in a box, and each of those slipcases has the same art and description on the front and the back; only the episode list is different for each slipcase. The discs also have different colors for the Medic title on each label (first two discs are two shades of green; middle two discs are in two shades of blue; and the last two discs are in orange and yellow).

Also, here is a disc menu for Medic (menus are silent):

medicmenudisc1.jpg

Here is the title:

medictitle.jpg

First two episodes had the seal of the L.A. County Medical Association on the end credits (here's a capture with just that seal, and another one with acknowledgement that the L.A. County Medical Association had technical supervision [also about names and places being changed owing to medical ethics]):

mediccreditslacountymedassociation.jpg

mediccreditslacountymedassociationacknowledgement.jpg

For later episodes, however, the credits would be over the same background as was used for the title (albeit set against woodgrain):

mediclatercredits.jpg

Last edited:

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
Due to this lockdown, I'm finally watching my Barnaby Jones set. I'm currently on season 3, and I just watched an episode with Mariette (Season 3, Episode 8 - Mystery Cycle). Without giving away any spoilers, it had a great twist I didn't see coming.
BTW, I'm really enjoying this series. There is usually one big guest star I recognize, and they did do a lot of location shooting which I enjoy seeing Los Angeles and surrounding areas in the seventies. This is not my first introduction to the series, however. I grew up watching it sporadically, but I just wasn't that huge of fan where I have every episode memorized so I don't recall a lot of the episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks