What's new

What are the odds on Karen Sisco,, Birds of Prey, & John Doe (1 Viewer)

Christi P

Agent
My 'most wanted' list includes Karen Sisco, Birds of Prey & John Doe, as well as the tv show 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith' starring Maria Bello and Scott Bakula.

My question is for Gord & Dave - is there any buzz for these shows? Are the studios even considering releasing them?

Thanks,

Christi

DavidofLondon

Stunt Coordinator
For reference there's more than one TV show titled Birds of Prey. I'm guessing you're referring to the 13 part US action series. But there's also a British drama series of the same name that's just been released in R2.

I'd like to see the US Birds of Prey released too.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
I think John Doe might have a chance since it is repeating on the Sci-Fi channel and it rated high on a FOX TV on DVD poll years ago.

Christi P

Agent

Also, the guy who starred in John Doe is on Prison Break now, so that might help its chances.

Carla Gugino and Maria Bello are getting increasingly famous, so I'm hoping that will help the chances of Karen Sisco and Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

I though they would put out Birds of Prey to tie in with the Halle Berry Catwoman movie or Batman Begins. I don't know what the marketing people are thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks