What's new

what´s wrong?(Help please) (1 Viewer)

JakobPeeker

Auditioning
When I watch the tv and a character/object is moving at the same time as the camera is moving the part of the screen just around the character/object gets 'fuzzy'
I think I noticed this once when watching broadcasted programs too, so I figured it must have something to do with the tv configurations, anyone know how to fix it?
Btw I have a Philips 32PW9527
And I *think* I watch from RGB signal from the DVD and CVDMS-or-something with nrmal watching, but I still get the same problem so It´s probably something to do with my TV-configurations and not the signal

John Royster

Screenwriter
Could be that you have activated some kind of 3:2 pulldown. I'm not familiar with your TV but many have "movie" modes that are to be used when watching film based sources such as DVD.

So when watching video based material (most TV shows) take your TV out of movie mode or whatever to deactivate the 3:2 pulldown.

This can cause a sort of combing (edges look like a comb or blurred) on camera pans or fast movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks