What's new

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
I somewhat pissed off about the signed copy of Cat Ballou as I just bought it a couple of weeks ago !

Regards,
The jury is out as to whether or not I, too, will be "pissed off"; as I haven't figured out as to whom the signature derives.
Some one, please steady me as I wait...as I, too, had just received my copy of Cat a couple of weeks, ago.:huh:

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
By the sheer fact that SAhmed gave a "Like" to my (above) Post, I will take this as a confirmation that it was Jane, after all.
Oh Henry. And I bought it at full price.
TT (for now) equals Tsk-Tsk.:(

Last edited:

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
Thanks for the link, Mike.
A bit frustrating, as I had just purchased 3 TT titles and could've stretched it to 4; but I'll live (maybe, kinda, sorta).:angry:
Oh well, as long as that signature wasn't belongin' to Miss Ballou, then I'll no longer make Ballyhoos.:mellow:
But, truly, don't 'cha all think that TT owes me at least one free film?;)
Meanwhile...I'll continue chipping away at my list:
"All The King's Men", "A Member of the Wedding", "I Want to Live", "Julia" ,"Lilies of the Field", etc.:)

Last edited:

SAhmed

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Shakeel
By the sheer fact that SAhmed gave a "Like" to my (above) Post, I will take this as a confirmation that it was Jane, after all.
Oh Henry. And I bought it at full price.
TT (for now) equals Tsk-Tsk.:(

I'm sorry Phil - my like was based upon on an assumption on my part (wrong) that you were kidding :). Definitely would have been nice to have had Jane's signature but it's not. Still doesn't ease the frustration as I waited and waited and waited ... Just like yourself :)

Regards,

Reactions: PMF

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
Not at all and no worries, SAhmed.
I, here and there, unfortunately miss a few Posts.
But that's also the beauty of HTF, as the information here remains endless and never dull.:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks