What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features
full

– The Life of Emile Zola – 1937
full

– Little Women – 1933
full

– The Flash – 2023
full

full

– No Hard Feelings – 2023 (with Jennifer Lawrence)

full

– Putting Pants on Philip – 1927...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
This is a week the likes of which we haven’t seen in quite a long time.

Thanks to Warner Archives, there is a number of long-awaited high profile releases making their HD debut. There are also some well-known new releases. And a fair amount of horror (some of it making it to UHD!). And other stuff, too! There's GOT to be something for you! ;)

Safe shopping, RoundUppers! :D

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I remember when I was a kid and my local PBS channel would show old movies on the weekends (various classics and Janus films). The Life of Emile Zola had a big impact on me. I am extremely curious to see--fifty years later--what I think of the movie.

A Blu-ray of the Hepburn Little Women will be a welcome addition to the other versions of the title in my collection.

A 'sex comedy" with Jennifer Lawrence sounds like a very good idea. Not sure I like what I've hear about the plot but I really like JLaw's body of work so far.

I actually didn't know that there was a sequel made to Spencer Tracy's Father of the Bride. Now that might be for a good reason (maybe it stinks)...but can it be that be that bad with him, Joan Blondell and Liz? Or maybe I've just been ignorant of the title.

And Joel McRae as Wyatt Earp (in Wichita)? With Vera Miles. That sounds like an interesting idea.

And all of that is why I am looking forward to this week's releases.

Although I AM kind wondering if the world needs a 4k/UHD release of Staying Alive. :laugh:

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
@Mike Frezon Posted my review of The Flash:

NOTE to anyone who preordered this title - be aware that all formats are single-disc, meaning the 4k does NOT include a Blu-ray and the Blu-ray does NOT include a DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks